5.0 out of 5 stars Curry made easy....
I bought this grinder specifically for my curry spices.I previously used ready
made powders or occasionally a mortar and pestle ( boring ! ). Now with this
machine I can use coriander, mustard and cumin seeds for more flavour and
freshness. The grinder is smooth, quiet, efficient and a real bargain at this price.
Published 22 months ago by oldboy john

1.0 out of 5 stars Sure it's great for coffee beans........
...the box and instructions says coffee grinder no mention of nuts and spices at all (and no I didn't get sent the wrong item). I bought this to grind black pepper and even with rather longer grinding than I'd like for the sake of not burning out the motor, I still get some whole peppercorns along with what's ground. I used it last night to grind whole spices and it just...
Published 11 months ago by Mrs. Tina Elliott

‹ Previous | 1 2 356 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Low cost Coffee grinder, 26 Aug 2011
This review is from: Andrew James Coffee, Nut and Spice Grinder - Powerful 150Watt, Stainless Steel Blades
In view of its low cost, I was dubious about purchasing an item that did not have a single review. However I decided that even if it were rubbish, I would loose little. The item arrived quicker than was said, and I immediately put it to use by grinding 1lb of coffee beans. It was quick, easy and clean (unlike my previous Molineux that I have now dumped). As this is only just purchased - August 2011, I naturally cannot say how long it will remain working, however its simple and effective design would indicate that it should last a good many years. I would recommend this even at double the price, and NO, I am no way connected with the sellers/manufacturers, etc!! - I am just a family man who is currently using the purchase for our morning / evening coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value for money, 26 Sep 2011
I was looking for a grinder to grind almonds. I went to my local discount electrical store. The cheapest they had was 34.99 but they could not be sure it would grind nuts. I saw this on Amazon and could not believe the price. When it arrived I was amazed at how sturdy it was. It is slighly smaller than the other one, BUT it grinds nuts brilliantly. The look of, and weight of this grinder means it is good quality for this amazing price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 May 2013
Got this for my mother, who always roasts & grinds fresh herbs & spices. Simply perfect does an excellent job, coarse or fine just push the top. A perfect purchase no issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 19 July 2013
perfect for grinding nuts and seeds. does the job quickly and grinds fine enough to make nut/flax 'flour' for wheat free baking. Not used it for coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars My electric pestle & mortar!, 31 July 2013
Only use this for grinding whole spices, and it does the job very well.
5 stars for quality, speedy delivery & packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 9 May 2013
Good machine, it's small and doesn't take loads of space, works really well on seeds and nuts, haven't tried it with coffee beans just yet

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality product, 8 Mar 2013
Bought this product for coffee beans. Worked fine for about a month the stopped working. Seems like a common problem with this product. I would avoid buying one if you want a product that will last.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dangerous Item, 27 Aug 2013
Worked OK on four occasions,then another time I plugged it in turned my back to it to get some bits....then grinder burst into life on its own, smoke coming from the press switch area. The only way to stop it is to remove the plug. After testing later on I find the smoke has stopped but it operates the moment its plugged in. The dangerous bit is that the blades spin round with the top off...great if you want to lose fingers. Sent it back for a refund, I enclosed a note saying the item should be recalled. The default for an problem should be the grinder not working at all. I said I would like to know the outcome of any testing before posting a review....I have heard nothing back and wished I had the time to report it to trading standards for the sake of others.

4.0 out of 5 stars not brilliant but does the job, 28 May 2012
Mrs. LK (London , UK) - See all my reviews
Bought it to grind nuts and seeds to make protein paste. Not extatic. Seeds,rasins and walnuts - no problem, harder nuts like almonds and hazelnuts - with effort and not effectively. The grinder gets hot very soon, you need to stop and let it cool down. All in all, not too bad.
Protein spread recipe: nuts and seeds of your choice, rasins or dried cunberries, dried figs, sprouted Flax Powder - mix with some good quality butter and olive oil into a thick paste. NO sugar! Spread on toast - tasty AND healthy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only Just Tried It, 31 Aug 2011
Like one other reviewer I bought this because it was incredibly cheap and I only want it to crush peanuts. It came quickly and works superbly. Does what I want. Well wrapped and looks classy.
I don't know how long it will last but it reminds me of one I used 30 years ago which was German and was really old and worked efficiently.

Add to review. Eleven months later it is still working and I use it for coffee nuts barley seeds. One of my best buys.

‹ Previous | 1 2 356 | Next ›