5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this
This has just arrived and I am very pleased with it. I was a little concerned that it wouldn't be a very good fit as other silicone covers I've bought have been quite loose, but this fits really well and looks great.
Published on 11 Oct 2011 by Britto

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh
Got it for my iPhone 4, it's good and I use it, but it doesn't quite fit properly, and it can be really frustrating, but for the price, you can't complain
Published 6 months ago by Ethan Frankland

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this, 11 Oct 2011
This review is from: IPHONE 4 / IPHONE 4S GAMEBOY STYLE SILICONE SKIN CASE / COVER / SHELL - BLACK (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, great design, 3 Oct 2011
A. Yeoman "KnightAdz" (UK) - See all my reviews
Case fits really well round the iPhone and unlike some other rubber cases doesn't come off when pulling the Phone out of my pocket. The case has gaps everywhere you need them - silent switch, earphones, charger. The design is unique too and very accurate to how I remember the classic gameboy(only the power switch is on the other side but this makes sense as that is where the IPhone power button is)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and good old retro, 10 Jan 2012
Love this case. Arrived today in the afternoon. Opened it up, mint condition and fits like a glove.

As its a Gameboy case, I'm a huge fan of Nintendo and the Gameboy was a retro classic back in its day and what sold it to me. The quality is brilliant. The process to make this case as it has multiple injections wouldn't be cheap, but the selling price is spot on. The silicon feels premium as dust doesn't attract very much unlike other silicon cases I have previously tried, and also it feels very nice in the hand.

All controls to my iPhone 4S are good, and well placed out. 5 well spent for me.

Would recommend this case and seller to anybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 19 Nov 2011
Great cover. It really really looks good, had lots of (positive) comments on it. The design is just like the old game boy, well done on that!
The case fits my iPhone but isn't the tightest fit. But I still love it!
Bottom line - it's AWESOME.

4.0 out of 5 stars Got what I paid for., 21 Dec 2011
First off, kudos to the seller as I got this item within two working days of ordering, despite having chosen Super Saver delivery and this is during the week before Christmas! As for the product itself, having read other reviews elsewhere I was concerned that the case might read "Lucky Boy" instead of "Game Boy", but it arrived exactly as advertised with the (un?)official Game Boy logo, trademark and all!

This is my first iPhone case and I spent quite a while hunting for one that seemed like good quality at the right price. I think I can safely say I got lucky with this case as not only does it look authentic, with genuine 3D style buttons, it seems pretty decent quality to me and fits the iPhone very well. The side parts of the case on the front side seem a *little* loose, but I guess that's to enable you to take it on and off easily. The case does actually fit the phone quite snugly everywhere else, so there's no worries about it slipping off. It has a good feel about it (rubber) and seems to me that it will protect the phone quite well.

The iPhone buttons are all perfectly accessible with the volume and mute being exposed under the case and the power/standby being covered by a little 'bump'. The charger port and speakers are also totally exposed, as is the headphone socket. Most importantly though, there is enough of a hole for the rear camera and light to ensure there is no flash bounce/reflection when taking photos (a problem with some other cases I hear).

If I were to make one complaint with the case, knocking it down to four stars, it would be that the black colour and rubber mixture attracts pocket lint a bit too easily, meaning you can end up with little bits of fluff all over it. This is no different to a naked iPhone though and it still brushes off with a little vigour, so not the end of the world.

All-in-all this is great value for the price, sold by a great retailer and looks very cool once on your iPhone! If you're of a certain age then you won't stop impressing your friends with this case! ;o)

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 30 Nov 2011
EX CASE...EVERYONE ADMIRES IT AND LOTS PALS NOW BOUGHT IT AFTER SEEING IT!WOULD BUY AGAIN AND LOOKS SO REALISTIC
PROMT DELIVERY SERVICE TOO.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
everything's okey, happy

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST COVER :), 8 Jun 2014
It was my favorite cover. I miss it!
What a Genius Idea!
Can you do one for Samsung note 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone case, 11 May 2014
My son loves this plus it helps with some protection. Really fun way of keeping your phone protected from scratches and bumps

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, 17 April 2014
fits my iphone 4s perfectly great price and looks good and comfortable in your hand! Filling up words required now