5.0 out of 5 stars Useful
This bottle holder is a generous size without being too big - it will hold one large sports bottle although we have occasionally put two small disposable water bottles together in it. Its easy to clip on and off the scooter. Recommended to thirsty scooter riders!
Published on 18 April 2012 by Byb

1.0 out of 5 stars Maxi Micro Water Bottle
Published on 12 July 2012 by 6mungo6

1.0 out of 5 stars Maxi Micro Water Bottle, 12 July 2012
This review is from: Bottle Holder - Maxi Micro Scooter Pattern (Misc.)
I bought this water bottle holder for my son, age 7. He was attaching it to his new Razor scooter. It was easy to fit and the quality is very good. The only issue we had was the bottle holder is not big enought to put a water bottle in. I think it would only hold a small bottle of water with a screw top, not a sports water bottle you would refill on a regular basis. On that note he has not used it. I just wish it was wider to fit most water bottles.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok at first, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: Bottle Holder - Maxi Micro Scooter Pattern (Misc.)
This was lovely and a nice treat for my little boys scooter. However he took it on holiday with the grandparents and it came back not on the scooter. When I asked they said it kept falling off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 18 April 2012