on 27 July 2013
This is a great little watch that keeps good time! I find it has no problem keeping charged up even with the UK weather!
Don't be fooled as the main body of this watch is plastic not metal.

After a day on the beach the sand had found its way under the front plastic trim around the face of the watch. Which I cant shift with cleaning!

However, it keeps working rain or shine!
on 12 February 2013
A good, lightweight watch with good functions and looks. I have been wearing it for a week and its keeping good time and no issues at all. I particularly like the tough solar panel which (in therory anyway) means that it'll never run out of battery life!

The watch came preset to the correct time (although it was 'Asleep!' and just needed a press of button to make it come alive, at which point it adjusted itself and was good to go.

My only comment would be that the case is actually plastic, which in my experience if it gets caught on something it can rip the strap pins out and be unusable. This has happened to me with a previous casio model but i guess that's just something you have to live with.

I would also echo previous comments that the digital display is a little too small to be seen easily and that the strap is massive! I managed to adjust the strap myself with a watchmakers screwdriver and some pliers!!

All in all, very pleased.
on 1 April 2013
I like the look. I had two issues with it. Alarms are much too quiet. Useless really. Alarm was one of the reasons I bought this. The strap was very sharp edged. I ended up swapping that, with my old watch.
on 14 July 2013
Bought it avoid the necessity of having to put in new batteries. Solar charging works well and being a Casio it's lightweight and well put together.
My only criticism is that in the sub display you can have month and date and seconds in numerals or the day and seconds. The day and date would be better. I.e. MON 17.
on 16 September 2015
My only gripes: the strap looked like it was set for Mag Mar Tun Doh Weg (a giant in Game of Thrones) and took me ages to set correctly (not easy). And the time it took to be delivered. It would have been quicker to collect it from Germany - had I known it was coming from Germany I would have cancelled and chosen a UK supplier. Lastly the analogue minute hand doesn't quite match the digital time. And switching between time zones (without the manual) is a right royal pain. Aside from that it is excellent - luminous analogue face lasts the whole night, has a backlight for the digital time (bright enough) and the watch appears to last ages on the solar charge!
on 3 April 2015
Bought as a gift for my dad who is a serial watch abuser!I So far it has survived over 12 months!!! He has said that it keeps good time, it is light weight and easy to see with the luminous dials during the night. The downside it that it needs to be regularly exposed to light as it is partially solar powered and the digital display disappears at times. The multi function settings take a bit to get used to as you have a lot of options.
on 2 October 2014
Its a basic watch, bought for work, but the plastic glass easily scratches.I've had it some months now and its difficult to read the digital portion of the display.

I can recommend a better watch I bought to replace this one. Edifice EMA 100. I bought this as a replacement. Way better.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 September 2015
really nice watch at good price, clear easy to read dial, pity Casio dont tell you how to adjust the band, but as normal youtube has plenty of vid's about how to do it.
on 20 August 2015
Decent watch for work. Keeps good time, lightweight and bright luminous hands. Scary instruction booklet but not too difficult to set up. Quite happy with it.
on 26 January 2015
Bought as a gift for my husband and he is delighted with it. It is a very sturdy watch but not too bulky. Price paid was very competitive.