Size: UniColour Name: VioletChange

on 18 February 2014
I am a carpenter and wanted a small, practical and compact watch. At first i thought it was too small and maybe not built that well either.

But after wearing it for a while i forgot that i had it on, it also has a smart finish. It does the job and I'm happy with the quality. You get what you pay for and id definitely recommend it for someone that is practical on a day to day basis.
on 14 March 2014
It's fantastic watch to give you that little retro style look, well made as there's stainless steel all over - No Plastics;) Price is just funny around twenty quid - it's worth more than that for me.
on 8 September 2015
Great retro watch for the money and it gets a lot of comments from friends and family.

This watch would have set you back hundreds of pounds back in the day so to wear it now for under twenty pounds is just a sign of the times. The watch looks totally old skool and retro and can be worn with suits, designer clothes and t-shirts without looking out of place.

My only advice is this watch is small, the stainless steel strap is very thin and not very wide and the watch itself would look silly on a big wrist. If you want a chunky big watch, then this is not the timepiece for you.

Other than that I love this watch and if it gets damaged then so what...... Just buy a new one.
on 14 November 2014
Great value for the money. A blast from the past 80's. Smaller than I imagined when it arrive, but pretty good stuff
on 2 November 2014
Perfect retro modern Casio.
Looks great in casual or business attire.
on 12 April 2012
I'm not sure why this watch has no reviews, when most of the other similar Casio 'retro' digital watches have lots. I ordered it because I liked the look of the plain black face, without the extra colours of the other variants.

The watch is a bit smaller and slightly thicker than I expected. It's a good size for small wrists like mine - might look a bit small on bigger wrists.

I've only been wearing it a few hours, but it's light and comfortable so far.

The watch feels a bit 'cheap' - the strap especially has rough-feeling edges, though it looks ok.

The digital display is very clear.

Overall it's fine but I'm just slightly disappointed with it. It seems more like a £10 watch rather than a £25 one, but perhaps I was expecting too much.
on 13 August 2015
This watch is a replacement for an older Casio watch for my husband. He prefers this make to any other and is well pleased with all the features. It is very comfortable to wear, good looking on the arm and easy to adjust.
on 10 April 2014
Fast delivery and the watch arrived in perfect condition. Bought it as a present and it is now lost :/ however overall great product and service.
on 9 January 2016
Very nice retro Casio. Looks really good on the wrist and keeps excellent time. Highly recommended if like me you love these classic Casio's
on 25 December 2014
Worth it's money! Very quick delivery. After I have it some days, I feel happy for my choice.