on 17 January 2014
Hi, heard huge rave reviews about this book but honestly. if people want to get a real handle of Ps, get on YouTube. I find these much more useful.

DOnt get me wrong its o but for 17..i expected more
on 9 October 2014
I'm about three-quarters through the book and really enjoying it. It has given me some great ideas of compositing my own pictures, though I haven't yet tried them practically.
It no doubt said in the advertisement but I didn't notice that the book was published about three years ago, so refers to PhotoShop 5 and I'm using CC2014, but hopefully things will have improved since then, regarding selections etc.
But it's written by Matt Kloskowski - what more could anyone want?
on 21 September 2013
Extremely good book from anyone looking to get into compositing. I covers all the basics from setup in the studio or on location, practical tips for planning how to shoot a composite, and a very well structured lesson plan that allows you to drop into any chapter and crack on if you happen to not want to do the odd lesson.

If you are already skilled in compositing work, you will not gain any extra knowledge from this book.
on 10 November 2013
thought it might have been more advanced.- I felt it was pretty basic stuff.- good as an introduction to the subject.
on 8 October 2013
This was a great book with basic techniques explained in detail at the start and then applied to real projects with all the resources available to follow along. Skills built up during the projects and I found it stimulated me to make composites in the style of the projects discussed while also gaining the skills to apply what was discussed in different situations.
on 22 September 2014
This book gives interesting techniques for a variety of scenarios re: application of compositing to commercial, publishing, advertising, portrait etc industries. It also reviews best practice techniques in making selections in Photoshop. This book will be useful to anyone interested in taking their compositing skills into areas of useful applications.
on 3 April 2013
I have learnt at a faster rate than any other book I have bought to help me get the most of CS5. Others have said it, but I will say it too, this book is for CS5 users. No need to download pictures off the web-site, I've used my own and what it says in the book works. Worth every penny.
on 28 April 2013
Top class! Informative, easy to understand with only a basic knowledge of PS.
A lot of "ahhh so that's how it's done!" if you want to learn how to make composites that will look real then look no further....kudos to Matt
on 20 March 2015
Prompt delivery, good book, an in depth instruction on loads of techniques and best of all it's written for easy understanding. Would certainly consider buying other books by this author.
on 2 May 2013
I learned so much from this book, my understanding of compositing has reach new levels, clearly written and understandable for anyone new to this art, highly recommended.