Size: Small (1-2 Years)|Colour: Pink|Change
Price:£22.98 - £28.98

on 30 November 2013
I've had 2 of these so far and like them> They have a velcro back fastening and are easy to get on and off. As any responsible parent will know if you take your children swimming and they are not 100% toilet trained, they must wear a neoprene swim suit or Happy Nappy system. Thats a disposable swimming nappy with the neoprene swim suit or neoprene happy nappy over the top. This is for hygiene and courtesy to other swimmers. This suit has saved my 2 year old from a messy accident whilst on holiday swimming. It wouldn't work on its own I'm sure, but with a disposable nappy underneath your reducing your chances of an embarrassing accident. The suit also keeps your child from burning in the sun where the skin is covered by the suit. It also gives children their dignity.
on 8 July 2015
This worked out perfectly for me. My 20 month old was starting to shiver after 15 mins in the pool.
With this wetsuit, he can stay in as long as he wants, and doesn't feel the cold anymore.
At the same time, he doesn't overheat, so it's a good balance for an indoor pool. And the lycra makes it extremely easy to get him in and out.
on 7 May 2015
I ordered size 1-2 years for my 7 month old son but I didn't even have to try it on to see it was soon going to be too small. Also the body of the suit is a strange thin spongy material which I didn't like much. The suit was nice looking and well made though but because of the sizing issue I sent mine back with no hassle.
on 1 August 2013
We had this last year. It looked cute and did the job while it lasted. Our son seemed comfortable. However, the zip just broke after wearing it only twice and very carefully, so it proved expensive waste and we were left without a uv suit for the rest of the holiday
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 April 2014
My 16 month old is very slim so needed something to keep him warm in our local pool which is quite cool. This does the job perfectly. He has plenty of growing space and he can move freely in it unlike the baby wrap he had before. Great product.
on 11 October 2015
My little one loves this suit. She was used to a hydro therapy pool and then when we started going to a colder pool, she really felt the difference. But this suit really seems to have helped and she seems to love wearing it.
on 5 February 2014
Very nice outfit for a 2.5 yeah old in the swimming pool. She looks very nice in it and she really likes it! Only small issue with it is it smells a bit but i bet that's because of the special material used for it!
on 4 February 2015
Easy to get on & off, although I would have preferred a zip to velcro, especially for the cost! Fits my 18 month old boy fairly snug in the body length & he is average size.
on 13 February 2014
Absolutely gorgeous looking item!Arrived in a very big box, what was funny.My son is 1y 9 month, I ordered size 2-4y, but it is not too big for him and fits perfectly!
on 19 April 2016
excellent. This is our second one of these. my daughter picked out her own pattern. She is the only kid at her swimming class not shivering at the pool side.

See one answered question