5.0 out of 5 stars Wow
This house is just amazing we have just put it up tonight for my daughters birthday. My son age 10 said wow when he saw it. It's much better than the Barbie house and perfect for her monster high dolls. Very bright pink just perfect for an eight year old.
Published 10 months ago by Caroline

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok!!!
Published 3 months ago by Ms. N. Quigg

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 30 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Amelia Dolls House, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Amelia Doll's House with Furniture (Toy)
My Granddaughter absolutely loved it!

It was easy to order on line and was delivered within the time stated, a very efficient service.

Easy to assemble and value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok!!!, 27 Dec 2013
Ms. N. Quigg "naomi-ruth" (ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amelia Doll's House with Furniture (Toy)
I paid 80.00 for mine and thought I was getting a bargain. I certainly wouldnt pay full price for it. Got as a santa present for our daughters. Whilst my husband was building it on christmas eve he noticed the base was missing so therefore we couldnt assemble the bottom floor, gutted is not the word.the furniture for it was also chipped and very flimsy, especially the piano. Having said all that, these are things which annoy an adult, my daughters like it, though I would imagine robust children will break this easily.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgrace, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Amelia Doll's House with Furniture (Toy)
Got this for my daughters 4th birthday and am absolutely discussed that we got sent a ex display one and at the price I paid I expected a brand new one bits ripped broken furniture got it 2 days before my daughters birthday luckily she hasn't noticed but I am appalled at the state this product came in!!

ARRAY(0xaa481ce4)