5.0 out of 5 stars save your finger bones from being mashed!
Bought for daughter's vicious winter hockey matches.

They have a thin material on the palm surface side with extra grippy covering and a thick soft jelly outer shell on the exposed side.
She says its her right hand that suffers - its lower down the stick and gets whacked by the opposition in tackles and also when a close quarters ball is fired...
Published 15 months ago by Mr Nigelson

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine but don't last long
For any keen hockey player, these are fine and protect the hand well and are comfortable to use. Only problem is the mesh on the gloves comes off really quickly making them next to useless normally about midway through a season. I have played 12 games this season and already the mesh on one of the gloves has half peeled off. Shame as usually Grays products are very good,...
Published 11 months ago by Rogg

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars save your finger bones from being mashed!, 3 Sep 2013
Bought for daughter's vicious winter hockey matches.

With this and good shin pads she has no fear in tackles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 22 Jan 2013
Would have given 5 stars but was sent the wrong colour, no return address given. Took over 10 days to get the correct product

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 29 May 2013
They do just what they say. After a very cold season, I decided to make sure that I can hold the stick next year. I have played with these through several training sessions and a cold wet tournament in Cannock in April, needless to say I think I have converted the rest of my team mates into buying a pair - good price too for warm hands with some protection!

4.0 out of 5 stars Grays Gel glove, 22 Jun 2012
The Grays gel glove are extremely comfortable to wear. They offer good finger protection. I just wish there was more thumb protection as that's where I seem to be getting hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hockey Gloves, 10 Dec 2012
Bought these for my daughter, best price I could find. They have been brilliant for her, giving her the protection and warmth she needs at training and in competition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Nov 2013
I used to wear a large cricket style glove on my left hand but stopped as I began to find it uncomfortable. I purchased a pair of these (although I only really wanted one for my left hand). I used it for the first time in a match and it was so comfortable I forgot I even had it on. Very lightweight and offers a decent amount of protection. The sizes do run quite large however, and as someone who considers themselves to have quite large hands from years of weightlifting etc... I ordered a large, which I was expecting to run tight, however the glove certainly isn't loose, but it could be tighter.

5.0 out of 5 stars great hockey gloves, 10 April 2013
my sons have both had a pair and they love them. they have a neoprene back to protect their fingers and they also keep their hands warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protection, 12 Mar 2013
Good glove
Comfy fit
Protects from whacks on the fingers during play
Well worth the money to protect ones fingers

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok not very padded on knuckles, 8 Feb 2013
For a beginner they don't offer a huge amount of protection, but they are cosy without being sweaty. Seem ok but not as good as some of the reviews made out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 16 Nov 2012
So pleased with these gloves! Especially now the weather has turned colder! Have recommended them to all the girls I play with! Probably not enough protection if your a high standard playing defender but does the job for me in midfield!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›