4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound - great customer service
Purchased these as they were on offer and seemed like a bargain. Firstly, if they don't fit and keep falling out as some others have said don't try the bigger buds. Start with the small buds.

The sound is great, better bass than my Sony in ear buds I used before. The remote is a bit cheap looking but does the job.

Now the qualm, my first pair broke...
Published on 10 May 2012 by PDungeon

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!!
Bought these in january 2012. At first all seemed fine (apart from sound quality) but when i went out for a run they just would not stay in my ears! I was contantly having to push them back in which became extremely bothersome.

Published on 2 April 2012 by Notnowdave!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sound - great customer service, 10 May 2012
This review is from: Radiopaq Flex Sports Earphones - Black (Electronics)

Now the qualm, my first pair broke within 6 weeks near the remote as there isn't any reinforcement for the wire there. Contacted Radiopaq and another set was sent out day after they received the faulty pair. Great customer service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great price and affordable quality, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Radiopaq Flex Sports Earphones - Black (Electronics)
I was impressed with the specifications of the product, so I bought it!
Really great and cheap. Fits very well to my ear and is completelly compatible with my Ipod.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality feel and great audio, 25 July 2012
Iron Maiden (Fareham, Hampshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Radiopaq Flex Sports Earphones - Black (Electronics)
Connection near remote broke, only had them for a few months, a lot of money for so little use............Also when jogging the lead extension was too heavy and jolted around, a pity as they feel a quality item and stay comfortably on ear while jogging. I think I was just un lucky and cable got pulled

4.0 out of 5 stars A good fit - at least for me..., 2 May 2012
This review is from: Radiopaq Flex Sports Earphones - Black (Electronics)
I found that the earphones were compatible with my ears, there are three different ear sizes following the case so I just tested and found the one fitting me the best! To me they are nice for shorter runs and any bike trips, they wont blok out all sound which is good of you are running near traffic and such! :)
However the sound is good, the earphones are light, well-functioning and are of seemingly great quality. I mostly use them for biking, walking and music before i sleep since the aren't irritating to wear when laying down! So a good buy it you aren't planning to run longer runs!

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid!!, 2 April 2012
This review is from: Radiopaq Flex Sports Earphones - Black (Electronics)

I could probably get over the problem with slippage if the sound was good but I have to say that the sound is dismal, tinny with no real bass and the ipod remote never really work properly.

They will have to go back!

2.0 out of 5 stars not very good at all for running, 23 Mar 2012
This review is from: Radiopaq Flex Sports Earphones - Black (Electronics)
These earphones are supposed to be for sports/running but a soon as i started sweating the earphone slipped out of my ears due to the gloss black earphone covers. I attempted three runs with them and spent most of my time pushing them back in my ears before giving up and taking them out all together. very disappointed. on the plus side, when they do stay in your ears, they have a good sound.

Radiopaq Flex Sports Earphones - Black