5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality for the right price
I got these 1 litre Kilner jars for a variety of preserving requirements, and also to give out for Christmas presents (full of course).

This sleeve of 3 jars arrived safely and very well packed and ready for use.

I paid a little under 12 for 3 jars, which I though was good value for money.

Many of my Kilner Jars are decades old, and I see...
Published 12 months ago by Nick Flynn

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange smell and packaging was very damaged
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality for the right price, 2 Sep 2013
Nick Flynn "NickF" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Ravenhead 1 Litre Round Kilner Jars, Sleeve of 3 (Kitchen & Home)

This sleeve of 3 jars arrived safely and very well packed and ready for use.

I paid a little under 12 for 3 jars, which I though was good value for money.

Many of my Kilner Jars are decades old, and I see no reason why these should not give many years of service.

5.0 out of 5 stars great jars, 19 April 2012
Fantasic build quality. Jars arrived 2 working days after ordering, well packed and unbroken. Just what I need for making Rhubarb vodka!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent jars, 24 Aug 2012
These jars are just perfect size for all sorts of storage jobs around the kitchen. I bought them to make cookies in a jar as gifts for my daughters teachers and they were perfect for that too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Strange smell and packaging was very damaged, 6 Mar 2014
Kilner jars are great and I bought these for storing flour and once washed and dried they are fine, I can't comment on whether the seal works well yet since only time will tell. However, they arrived in a huge box which was crushed and battered and I thought they would be broken inside, the glass was fine but if you wanted these for a present the cardboard holder was mangled in the corners. The jars had a terrible fishy smell inside and I almost sent them back but onced washed they were ok, the jars look fine but the moulding of the glass isn't centred at the bottom and I wonder if they are 'seconds'. I am going to keep them but I thought I would warn others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jars and a Bargain Price, 10 Nov 2013
These are my first ever Kilner jars and so good are they that I've already ordered several more in various sizes!
They are strong and sturdy, well-made and excellent quality.
Two were put to work straightaway with raspberry gin and the third has been screaming at me to be filled, so tonight I had my first canning experience/experiment and preserved some leftover lamb into a litre of stew.
Wonderful jars, and so versatile. Will I ever have enough? ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars ravenhead kilner jars, 10 Aug 2013
great for storing extra baby food etc<just put in fridge and take out amount req. loads of room still left in fridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 6 July 2013
Great quality. Built to last. A fine tradition of a product carrying on through the years. You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 May 2013
Use them for storing pulses and flour. Much easier tghan keeping them in bags. Look very impressive in my well-stocked larder!

5.0 out of 5 stars For the home, 2 May 2013
Love these jars can't have enough of them amazing price and arrived so quick will be ordering some more soon .

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect storage jars, 12 April 2013
Really great jars for kitchen storage. I use mine for rice, pasta and lentils but due to water tight seal thy can be used for anything....easy to wash as well- just take off seal and go in dishwasher

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›