on 22 February 2013
This is a lot bigger and heavier than you'd imagine. It may be a little bit overpriced, but it's an amazing gift. Unlike a lot of similar products, the manufacturer isn't stingy on the sweets -- they really jam pack this thing. I'd definitely buy one of these again.
on 19 February 2012
Bought as an extra for my fiance on valentines day as he loves haribos. Ca,e across this company and their designs by chance and thought they were great. The product is bigger than expected and is unique. Great .
on 22 February 2013
I have a friend who is addicted to haribo and wanted something for her birthday - then I came acroos this. Great gift, lovely packaging and perfect for what I wanted it for
on 5 February 2013
teenagers love these and adults too. take you back to when young and make you laugh and rember all the silly things you got up to, though not good for the old teeth.
on 3 July 2012
I was well chuffed with the Haribo Star mix cube. Great present, arrived within the estimated time and packaged well. I shall definately but from here again.
on 16 January 2014
Nice package (look like on the foto). Teasts flavor. I recommendet this for jelly lovers and kids!! I have extra som sweets and lolipop ;)
on 16 January 2013
Bought a number of these sweet cubes for the kiddies, they were well received by my 2 daughters and son. Would buy again.
on 14 December 2013
I bought this for my best buddy, who has a serious Haribo addiction - she absolutely loved it! great present
on 8 April 2013
Turned up fast, looks like the picture, could i ask for more from a product that does this no, very happy.
on 9 November 2013
This was excellent value, there was plenty in the cube to keep you going for days and much enjoyment. For those who have a sweet tooth I would recommend.