on 2 September 2012
I loved this book just as much as The Fallen Star!.

The plots that twist and turn, the characters, their love and trust for one another that gets tested all the way. A witch, vampire, keeper and a foreseer, totally different people who all have the ultimate challenge ahead of them.
Finding Gemma's mum is going to be a hard one for sure, will they or won't they pull it off?
What's there down in the Underworld? Will they go and find out? will they return?
You just have to get the book to find out what happens next!!
I sure did!
on 18 May 2013
I have become totally hooked on this series of books and have now even bought the 2 from the follow on series. These books are totally out of my normal reading zone, but I would thoroughly recommend to try try them even if you think you don't like fantasy fiction. Jessica Sorensen writes to keep you involved in the story and makes you want to know everything there is to know about the main characters and their eventual outcome which is why I ended buying all the books after the initial freebie!...go on try them, I don't think you will be disappointed!
on 23 January 2014
I have been mentally writing reviews for this book for days lol This is my favourite book series that I have read to date. I read book 2 in one day! I love Gemma and Alex, the control that boy has trying to keep his feelings for Gemma hidden are enchanting, it completely overwhelmed me.
I am a writer myself of supernatural books and I always make a point to leave reviews but this one had to be done everywhere! I love the author, all her work is amazing and I have untold amounts of fan respect for her. Can't wait to see what she writes next.
on 31 December 2012
I choose this rating as I thoroughly enjoyed this book and I read it in a very short space of time. This book continues on beautifully from where the first one left off, and I am on my way to get the third one shortly. After an unpredictable change of events, your jaw will be left hanging on the floor! If you are a person that
is a fan of romance books and also sci-fi, then I guarantee that you will be filled with pleasure as you read this stunning book. Fair play to the author; she has continued to please her fans once more!
aoife x
on 31 December 2012
Although all the grammar mistakes are annoying, you soon forget about them as you get swept up in this magical and romantic tale. It is completely gripping and I finished it in under a day. It is definitely worth getting as you get so much for the cheap price you pay and I am going
to have to get the next book! I would give it five stars if it wasn't for all of the annoying mistakes. However, that aside this book is amazing and I would recommend it to anyone over the age of 13! The best characters are definitely Alex and Laylen!
on 16 February 2013
Much as I have found I enjoy these books I really don't like the non-endings, leaving you in the lurch. I understand it's so you read the next in the series but even so .... It's such a non-ending it makes the next book seem more like the next chapter.

Having said that, I am enjoying the books themselves and rediscovering my interest in vampires, witches and all things fey.

On to the next in series then ..... thank goodness it's already available or I would find it difficult to remember what's been happening.
on 25 January 2013
Suberb read!
I was totally hooked by the first book and this one is just as good if not better, currently reading the 3rd book of the collection and have already bought book number 4 as i just cant seem to put them down and want to keep reading until the very end.
Not normally my kind of book im more of a murder crime book fan but i was so taken in by the caracters and storyline i just had to keep reading and i am so glad i did, fantastic books by a wonderful writer.
on 2 December 2012
Now i must admit that i did prefer the first book to this one however saying that this book as still entertaining. Questions from the first book and more are answered and there are some plot twists that are great. I had a few issues; if Gemma knew she was being hunted by people she should have stopped going off on her own and some of the chapters were really really short which was a bit annoying. However i'd still recommend this book and i plan to finish the series.
on 2 January 2015
I loved the first book in the fallen star trilogy and so I also couldn't put this one down either. I have noticed that there are many mistakes grammar wise and these mistakes are Fairly obvious and they may be typos but I do have to say that writing way instead of was and the out of place equals Signs is not a hard thing to correct and a simple bit of checking wouldn't have gone amiss but despite that I really enjoyed this book and I can't wait to read the next one
on 8 April 2013
Not my usual type of story. I'd read the first and followed it fine. But there were too many characters in this I couldn't remember who was who, whose side they were on and whether I really cared. Very unlike me but I gave up on it I just couldn't get into this book at all. The whole thing seemed contrived and I really wanted to like it as I've read her non-fantasy books and loved them. But I deleted it in the end, it just wasn't worth the bother.