5.0 out of 5 stars Fab
Published 13 months ago by LW

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but the ending....well!
Published 12 months ago by Fiona Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: Dirty Little Secrets: A J.J. Graves Mystery (J.J. Graves Mysteries Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I'd read the Addison Holmes series before I purchased this, so I knew already that I liked the way Liliana Hart writes but that aside, I really enjoyed this. The main character is likeable, vulnerable but with a tough exterior and I didn't guess who the person behind it all was, I was engrossed to the end and I have since bought and read all of the others available, really really good :). If you like a bit of mystery with some romance, buy buy buy. Also, buy the Addison Holmes books - if you are a fan of Stephanie Plum, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thrilling Fast Paced Action. Loved it!, 12 Dec 2011
Cannot wait to see more of j.j Graves in action. Absolutely Brilliant! and the writing is so fluid its more like a film than a book. The Heroines realism and humour and passion keep you more than involved with twists and turns. Hopefully her best friend and sexy enigma will be more than evident in book two aswell. A Writer to be Avidly watched for future Gems.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but the ending....well!, 20 Dec 2013
What a random ending! I was really enjoying this book until the ending - it leaves a lot to be desired. I loved Jaye and Jack and the relationship they have. The book is interesting and funny too. The end kind of sneaks up on you, you're enjoying the climax of the book and then it's over. It's still worth a read but be prepared to have to buy the next book - I guess that's the author's point though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 24 Feb 2013
If you enjoy a murder mystery, with a will they,won't they romance thrown in;then this is for you.

Really loved JJ and Jack's relationship and the story line kept me reading.

Highly recommended :)

4.0 out of 5 stars JJ Graves has landed!!!, 9 Dec 2012
hannah (Halifax, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
1st in series, introducing JJ Graves character - enjoyed her quick fire retorts, and the small town attitudes & culture - really amusing dialogue and goes without saying gorgeous hero waiting in the wings.

5.0 out of 5 stars I liked it, 29 Mar 2014
Bit of a slow start but turned into a great read. Liked the characters, didn't guess the killer and turned pages like there was no tomorrow. Will try more from the same author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great read, 24 Mar 2014
I have just discovered an author whose books I will be reading again. This was an absolutely riveting read from start to finish. The dialogue between the two best friends was a mixture of sarcasm, wit and genuine affection. The murderer was so well concealed that you never even suspect who it is at all and the reveal near the end of the book comes as a total surprise. Really, WOW. What a book! Highly recommend this freebie.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sex, sex and more sex with a weedy storyline, 8 Oct 2014
Friends fan (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I was disappointed in this book after reading the Whiskey Rebellion book, as I was looking forward to more of the same from this author.
I was not expecting the amount of explicit sex (good as it is in the right place). It really spoiled the read. It would give shades of grey a good run. If I had wanted a sexy read I would have gone for shades of grey.
You can hardly get into the storyline for it. I must have flicked through a third of the book at least just to read the story which was OK.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT MY CUP OF TEA., 14 Nov 2014
Jeannie B (Perthshire UK) - See all my reviews
Not sure if this book was meant to be a comedy read. It certainly couldn't have been taken seriously. I found it readable, but only just, when I managed to convince myself that it was meant to be comedy, so if you are looking for a serious murder story, give this one a miss because you will be bitterly disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 12 July 2014
A. T. Clarke (lincolshire, England) - See all my reviews
Good read. not my normal type of book don't normally read romantic book's but this had not too much of the romance and more mystery to keep me hooked.