5.0 out of 5 stars Great priced pads
Published 11 months ago by T. Hatchman

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money!
My puppy does'nt really wee indoors but when he has it's been anywhere but on the pad. So I placed one on his wee to see if it helped and it soaked right through.
Published 13 months ago by sumi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great priced pads, 30 Sep 2013
T. Hatchman "tina-Niko-Hatchman" (Kent UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Simple Solution Training Pads, Pack of 100 (Misc.)
I have been buying these pads for the past 8 years for my puppies. They are great! I have found the puppies seem to find them without a problem. They must smell of something that attracts the pup to find and use them. I also use them if i have delivered a little of puppies. Great for the mums as they really do absorb all fluids. If you have a puppy or are getting one make sure you get a couple of boxes of these. You wont go wrong and you will have a clean pup in next to no time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Simple Solution Training Pads, Pack of 100 (Misc.)
Have been using these for the last nine years and have been paying a lot more for them from a well known pet retailer. Don't know why it never occurred to me to look on-line before. Great product. Would recommend to anyone with puppies or small dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars good idea, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Simple Solution Training Pads, Pack of 100 (Misc.)
these pads are brilliant!! I don't use them for training my dog but for under her dog food, dogs generally slurp their water about when drinking this catches it all no mess and just throw them away when soiled. My last pack lasted over two years no messy floors. Highly recommended for all dog owners. Jessie

5.0 out of 5 stars puppy training pads, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Simple Solution Training Pads, Pack of 100 (Misc.)
served the pupose - don't let 'economy' put you off - they were as good as others I have tried

5.0 out of 5 stars Best puppy (cat) pads there are, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Simple Solution Training Pads, Pack of 100 (Misc.)
we use these for our 19 year old cat as she will rather go on the curtain than use a litter tray ;)
she has a medical condition that will make her drink (and pee) a lot and we use these as her exclusive toilet (though not happy with the waste we produce we haven't been able to come up with anything else yet).

since we have to use these days in and out ( 4-5 per day) we try cheaper pads every now and than (in the hope of finding something similar in quality but cheaper in price), so far without luck.
these seem to contain some sort of moisture absorbing powder (a bit like those water retaining granules you can get for plants), i accidentally left one out in the rain before and it swoll up to 5 times its normal height, whilst still retaining the water.
all the other pads seem to be just a layer of paper towel material with plastic underneath and as much as we'd like them to work they are nowhere near as good and absorbent.

if your cat likes to go very close to the edge than the pad not being well absorbent will result in a "puddle" on the surface and the pee running off the pad and onto your floor. the cheaper ones also tend to feel as if the underside is not fully water proof.

very happy with these, but wish they could be ordered on subscription. price was hiked up by nearly 10% since last order too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: Simple Solution Training Pads, Pack of 100 (Misc.)
Arrived quickly and are a great product. Our puppy used them straight away! They absorb the smell too so really are a good idea!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 25 Jan 2013
This review is from: Simple Solution Training Pads, Pack of 100 (Misc.)
These are great. I have a 9 weeks old border collie puppy and he usses them all the time, I've not had any problems with these. They don't leak or anything. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 21 Jan 2013
This review is from: Simple Solution Training Pads, Pack of 100 (Misc.)
Great / simple product when trying to train a puppy - puppy was instantly drawn to using them. Easy to collect up and throw away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great training pads, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Simple Solution Training Pads, Pack of 100 (Misc.)
Yippee puppy uses these ones. Unlike some others that we tried. Cost effective way to buy as we are using at least 2 a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Pads, 16 Jan 2014
This review is from: Simple Solution Training Pads, Pack of 100 (Misc.)
Good value for money. Strong and very absorbent does the job it is meant for. This is my second order will buy again.

Simple Solution Training  Pads, Pack of 100