Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 14 July 2006
A double CD of a fabulous variety of tracks beautifully sung by Tommy Fleming and a couple of guests. Once referred to by Phil Coulter as a new Luke Kelly, but that was before he had his voice trained, Tommy Fleming's version of Danny Boy must be heard. A double album I can listen to again and again, each time appreciating different aspects of his performance which was recorded in the Basilica at Knock, Co Mayo in Ireland.
on 30 August 2012
Having finally had the opportunity to listen to this Tommy Fleming double CD on a lengthy car journey I was enthralled with his voice, those of his guest singers and the instrumentals. I feel that this is truly a valuable addition to my CD collection.
on 7 December 2015
I was disappointed with the 2nd CD

A copy of the words would be nice to have as I found the back ground music loud so the words of some songs
difficult to hear
on 27 September 2013
Very good Cd from a wonderful performer would definitely recommend to other customers good value for money and prompt delivery
on 21 May 2013
My first experience with Tommy Fleming and one I have greatly enjoyed - I'm sure I will invest further in the near future.
on 23 February 2015
Brilliant cd from a fantastic singer. Order came so quickly I was surprised and was very well packed.
on 9 March 2016
Discovered by accident on YouTube absolutely brilliant voice listen to him all the time now
on 12 January 2016
excellent cd, brilliant, many thanks
on 14 January 2014
Mum loved it. Really good voice!
on 25 July 2015
Brill music by great singer