on 17 January 2012
Got my blu ray disc last night. Video not high end quality (honestly a little bit disapointed), but sound from blu ray on stereo is very very very good. Whole concert is very good for watching, music is good, only picture not on same level!
on 9 May 2013
As a stage act this pretty boring stuff; the relentless beat goes on and on for nearly 2 hours. I could enjoy 10 or 15 minutes of this music but after an hour and 42 minutes it becomes mind numbing.

The music is really meant for dancing and the group has no one in their troupe with any charisma so watching musicians gyrating and nodding their heads or twiddling with the knobs on the synthesizer is not my idea of entertainment.

The background video clips were the only visual entertainment of interest, unfortunately most of it was obscured by the chain mesh curtain.

I know there will be many that will disagree with me; but I don't think I can bear to sit through this concert more than once.
on 19 October 2012
Concierto en el Casino de París, donde Gotan Project presentan una magnífica selección de su repertorio fusionando tango y electrónica como nadie hizo antes. Tanto el video como el audio son de una calidad excelente. Highly Recomended!!
on 15 January 2012
The video footage is not very exciting, but great music - modern Tango well worth listening to if Tango is your cup of tea.
on 29 September 2014
Great Concert. Thanks for everthing.
on 6 December 2012
Great item. Highly recommended.