on 9 March 2012
The picture really doesn't do this item justice. These really are the prettiest of buttons. Perfect for papercrafting etc. I have ordered them to give a different decorative look to my knitted projects.
on 2 December 2014
nice buttons, but bear in mind that the butterfly image is really quite small in 'real life'. If you want to use them for a sewing project that is going to get regular washing, I'd advise putting a little varnish over the images and letting that dry first as the images arent that fast/truly well stuck down - I tried hand washing 3 as a test run before sewing them to a cardigan and a little of the print came off too easily.
on 30 April 2012
Beautiful heart shaped wooden buttons with brilliant butterfly patterns... perfect for so many projects and would buy again. Made my work fly by!
on 13 March 2012
A wonderful finishing touch to a little cardigan!

Especially a plain colour. Really pretty for a girlie cardigan or hat.

Good quality too.
on 11 January 2012
very pretty delicate little buttons. Arrived speedily with no delay, so good service. They are cood quality and exactly as described.
on 7 February 2013
I ordered these buttons to use as decoration at my wedding, I'm not sure how I'm going to use them yet - place cards maybe. They are so gorgeous and I'm so happy I got them! Picture is slightly blurred on the website so I was a bit worried the detailing wouldn't be so good, but they really are! Not blurry at all, the detailing is really pretty and the button itself is very well made. Great buy! Will be cute for clothing or for decoration as I am using them.
on 24 September 2012
These are the most beautiful buttons you will ever own. These buttons are beautifully made, well-packed and quickly delivered. Sizing is accurate and, in the unlikely event you need to speak to them, the people who work at the company are really knowledgeable and easy to deal with. I bought a whole range of their buttons and am delighted with them. These hearts have caused the most comment as they are outstanding.
on 3 July 2014
lovely little buttons.good quality and fab price.will be sewing these on a lot of my clothes..very pretty.
on 11 July 2014
Lovely buttons, arrived quickly. Daughter using for craft projects. Bright and colourful. A bargain
on 5 July 2014
Excellent purchase,alternated them with plainer ones on child's cardigan looks beautiful.

See one answered question