Style Name: 50mm +|Change

on 18 April 2012
Great item and does what is required, well constructed with 2 threaded mounting holes. Gives good support to my 'Bird watching' Binocluars' without any false movements. Good product, great price.
on 27 February 2013
What can I say. Its an 'L' shaped piece of metal that allows me to fix my new astro-binocluars to my new tripod. I am yet to use it but have faith that it will perform its job satisfactorily.
on 5 May 2014
This item does not fit the mostly 1940's WW2 binoculars I bought it for, IMO not a universally useful product.
In terms of security to a mounting plate and to a bending bar / central axis which it fits works well.
on 2 March 2012
I know many areas of the UK are in need of long periods of rain to avoid hosepipe bans this summer but rain or even rain clouds are not ideal for star watching, the intended use for this item.

Once the adapter is screwed into the binoculars and then onto the tripod the set is very sturdy. I am using only 50mm binoculars but with a zoom lens so they are quite heavy. There is not flex in the bracket at all.

Good value and well made product !
on 5 March 2016
A quality product that basically does what it says on the tin. Holds the binoculars steady and firmly without any noticeable movement for extended periods. A very good mount at a very good price.
on 17 February 2015
Brilliant and simple once I worked out how to attach it to the bins! No instructions included but that is perhaps because all bins are different. However well made and finished and would buy again.
on 26 September 2013
The product is very sturdy and should allow a good fit between the binoculars and the tripod. It is essential that the binoculars have an appropriate screw mount. Do check this when ordering!!!
on 21 February 2015
I bought this mount as a replacement for a plastic version that was supplied with my binoculars but was too flimsy for such high powered bins. This bracket works perfectly. Very good value.
on 19 May 2014
Bought as a replacement for the mount that originally came with my Celestron Skymaster 15x70s. This bracket is solid and is ideal for keeping those binoculars steady. I would recommend.
on 9 December 2014
Well constructed as expected from Opticron. Works perfectly, maintains binocular stability and saves tired arms! A must if you spend much time with binoculars to your eyes.