5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle edition
Published 12 months ago by LM

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 29 Mar. 2013
Renata (EDINBURGH, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Easy Learning Italian Conversation (Collins Easy Learning Italian) (Italian Edition) (Kindle Edition)
I've been using different and sometimes very expensive methods to learn Italian (I am not a natural with languages!) but what I have learnt is that having handy books that pack easily are one of the most useful tools. This book I downloaded for my Kindle (for PC, my notebook goes everywhere with me) and have found the layout, phrases and explanations extremely good. You really can't go wrong with investing in this book if you're a beginner or forever intermediate (like me, and need to dip in every now and again).

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle edition, 20 Mar. 2014
I bought the Kindle edition of this and that is why I've only given it 3 stars. I find it difficult to use a reference book on the Kindle. When you have a textbook it is much easier to flick backwards and forwards to find what you want. I have the easy learning dictionary, which is fab, and the easy learning grammar and practice, which is the best book I have bought, and I'm sure this would be great too if it was an actual book.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class, 8 Feb. 2014
Excellent!
Strongly recommend it if, like me, you wish to build on your ability to conduct a conversation in italian.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful for brushing up, or quick revision., 26 Aug. 2013
This book is very well set out-divided by topic headings, so easy to reference.
Beginners could use this as well, as there is a pronunciation guide at the start.
As I'm already studying Italian, this book helps me to keep up my vocabulary and sentence construction -especialy during the summer break.
I even did some Italian while relaxing on the beach!

5.0 out of 5 stars First class, 1 July 2013
Y. Pees (Canvey Island, Essex UK) - See all my reviews
Aimed at Italian learners at all levels, for revision and an aide memoir, this book makes for an essential source of information.

2.0 out of 5 stars Italian conversation, 1 July 2013
Bought for kindle. Not a good idea. Not convenient for quickly finding italian translation in a hurry. I would think the book would be a better idea.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 2 April 2013
John Tindle "horwichman" (Bolton, UK) - See all my reviews
A good choice of colloquial Italian phrases with an excellent search facility. It's very useful book to have and it has a phonetic guide to pronouncing words too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Content-wise it's good but sorely disappointed in all the layout errors, 2 Oct. 2014
adam clark (London, England) - See all my reviews
Did anybody proof-read this book prior to publication? I would be ashamed if it had my name on the front. Content-wise it's good but sorely disappointed in all the layout errors, with English and Italian sentences mixed up. Not too clever for a language reference book. Fire the editor!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Aug. 2014
Very good explanations, easy to read, helping me very much.