Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 10 February 2011
I picked this gem up [] and it is worth every penny. As a longtime, casual Scrabble player, I was keen to improve my game and this book was a huge help. It contains some great advice on strategy and also has some word lists, including all 124 two-letter words. The book is written in a clear, conversational style and is very easy to read; it contains numerous diagrams and many Scrabble facts and tips are scattered throughout. If you're interested in improving your Scrabble game, then this book is a must-have. The only downside is the binding quality, which is not very good; I hope the pages don't start falling out!

Here is the complete list of contents:

Introducing Scrabble, 1
Alphabetical list of useful J, Q, X and Z words, 173
Answers to puzzles, 174
Useful links, 185
on 4 August 2011
Bought this to brush up my Scrabble play whilst commuting. Good hints and tips, words lists, game play, strategies for Q, X, Z etc, interesting facts. Surprisingly easy to read on the Kindle, and can be read (or memorized) in small sections of 1 or 2 pages. The only downside is that the double and triple letter premium squares can be a bit hard to see, but overall the Scrabble boards are clear enough.

Looks exactly the same as the print version Collins Scrabble: Play to win!. Overall very good value for under [] quid.
on 31 December 2011
Oh no! Bought this for my wife as a "stocking filler" for xmas, talk about shooting yourself in the foot!.
She is a scrabble addict, and although I am her main apponent, I have never fully come to really enjoying the game,not being able to accept its sometimes(always?)ways of upsetting my best intentions.
Having a far better recall memory than yours truly, and having only just glanced through this publication over xmas,I already have that feeling I will possibly lose more than I will win. Filled with all thse Two,three, and more obscure words,it is a must for the serious player.(is there any other kind?)
on 8 February 2012
This short paperback contains some excellent tips, plus various lists of words - including a definitive list of 2-letter words. For any Scrabble enthusiast, very well worth having!
on 24 October 2013
Bought as a stocking filler. Waited for a very very long time for delivery. When it arrived it was of good quality, so I'm sure it will be greatly received.
on 30 January 2014
Excellent Product and as I play scrabble a lot with my friends we have al found it very helpful, I would recommend this to anyone. Thanks
on 28 November 2011
The book is excellant and fairly easy to follow once it has been studied a little. It certainly helps.Thank you.
on 16 July 2015
VERY INFOMITIVE
on 29 May 2015
Interesting
on 28 January 2013
Book bought in error, not really clear that this is a book and not a game. I bought it for my kindle fire, the money was refunded without problems,
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse