5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable guide to Scrabble
Published on 10 Feb 2011 by Amazonian

Book bought in error, not really clear that this is a book and not a game. I bought it for my kindle fire, the money was refunded without problems,
Published 19 months ago by julie

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable guide to Scrabble, 10 Feb 2011
I picked this gem up [] and it is worth every penny. As a longtime, casual Scrabble player, I was keen to improve my game and this book was a huge help. It contains some great advice on strategy and also has some word lists, including all 124 two-letter words. The book is written in a clear, conversational style and is very easy to read; it contains numerous diagrams and many Scrabble facts and tips are scattered throughout. If you're interested in improving your Scrabble game, then this book is a must-have. The only downside is the binding quality, which is not very good; I hope the pages don't start falling out!

Here is the complete list of contents:

Introducing Scrabble, 1
Answers to puzzles, 174
Useful links, 185

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tips and even a decent read, 4 Aug 2011
This review is from: Collins Scrabble: Play to win! (Kindle Edition)
Bought this to brush up my Scrabble play whilst commuting. Good hints and tips, words lists, game play, strategies for Q, X, Z etc, interesting facts. Surprisingly easy to read on the Kindle, and can be read (or memorized) in small sections of 1 or 2 pages. The only downside is that the double and triple letter premium squares can be a bit hard to see, but overall the Scrabble boards are clear enough.

Looks exactly the same as the print version Collins Scrabble: Play to win!. Overall very good value for under [] quid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great advice, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Collins Scrabble: Play to win! (Kindle Edition)
Excellent Product and as I play scrabble a lot with my friends we have al found it very helpful, I would recommend this to anyone. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic!, 24 Oct 2013
Bought as a stocking filler. Waited for a very very long time for delivery. When it arrived it was of good quality, so I'm sure it will be greatly received.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXTREMELY HELPFUL, 8 Feb 2012
This short paperback contains some excellent tips, plus various lists of words - including a definitive list of 2-letter words. For any Scrabble enthusiast, very well worth having!

4.0 out of 5 stars scrabble to Win, 31 Dec 2011
Mr. D. L. Hughes (pembrokeshire uk) - See all my reviews
Oh no! Bought this for my wife as a "stocking filler" for xmas, talk about shooting yourself in the foot!.
She is a scrabble addict, and although I am her main apponent, I have never fully come to really enjoying the game,not being able to accept its sometimes(always?)ways of upsetting my best intentions.
Having a far better recall memory than yours truly, and having only just glanced through this publication over xmas,I already have that feeling I will possibly lose more than I will win. Filled with all thse Two,three, and more obscure words,it is a must for the serious player.(is there any other kind?)

4.0 out of 5 stars helpful, 28 Nov 2011
Brian E. Pond - See all my reviews
The book is excellant and fairly easy to follow once it has been studied a little. It certainly helps.Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Book bought in error, not clear that this is a book, not a game, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Collins Scrabble: Play to win! (Kindle Edition)

Collins Scrabble: Play to win!