5.0 out of 5 stars UeroTek Universal 3D Active Glasses-Panasonic
TV. Panasonic TX-P50ST30B
Purchased two sets of these as cheaper alternatives to the two pair of Panasonic TY-EW3D10E that I already have just in case 4 of us want to watch a movie at the same time
Published on 25 Nov 2011 by Biker Dave

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Cover all Panasonic as Described
Despite the sellers blurb it doesn't work with my Panasonic TX-P50GT50 - couldn't get it to pair so sent it straight back.
Published 12 months ago by Bafflestick

5.0 out of 5 stars UeroTek Universal 3D Active Glasses-Panasonic, 25 Nov 2011
This review is from: Universal 3D Active Glasses Works With Toshiba, Samsung, Sony Sharp, Mitsubishi, Panasonic TV (Electronics)
TV. Panasonic TX-P50ST30B
1st impression when I removed them from the packaging is that the build quality looks OK. They differ from the Panasonic glasses in so much as they are heavier,maybe double the weight and the switches, led's and USB port for operation are located on the left arm and not on the bridge they also come with three removable rubber nose bridges so you can adapt them for smaller or larger noses so ideal for the grand kids or any other guests, other items included in the box, protective bag, cleaning cloth and a USB cable to enable you to charge them
Once charged the first job is to pair them with your TV this is easily done by pressing switch 2 and waiting until the blue led stops flashing and goes out, this done I put on Legend of the Guardians. Now I wear prescription glasses, all the time and the first thing I noticed is that they are not as comfortable on as the Panasonic glasses but I could live with it. I tried them without my glasses on as a comparison and they are OK so anyone who is lucky enough not to need glasses should find them as comfortable as the Panasonic version.

Viewing Quality.
During the movie I switched between the UeroTek and Panasonic glasses to see if I could see any difference in the quality of the 3D images and to be honest as far as I could tell they both performed to the same standard

They are a good bit cheaper, under half the price of the Panasonic and I would recommend them especially if you want to have some on standby in case you have any guests around.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm for less than half the price, 13 Jan 2012
I bought these to go with my Toshiba 40TL868 - they work like a charm and cost less than half the price of the Toshiba specs. They sometimes lose sync with the TV if I sit too far away (more than ~3 meters), but I expect the same would happen with all 3D specs. Battery life seems good so far, and they aren't too heavy or uncomfortable to wear.

I'd recommend you try to find out if your TV uses infra-red to sync with 3D glasses rather than bluetooth to avoid disappointment - it wasn't easy to find out for my TV, but I noticed a hint in the 'Troubleshooting 3D' section of the manual that mentioned making sure nothing was blocking the IR receiver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 11 April 2012
I was very impressed with the build quality of these glasses given the price and they are nicely boxed too! I have a Toshiba 40TL868 which they connect up to very easily. Still haven't needed to charge them after the initial charge so I do believe the 50 hours battery life claimed. About to buy a second pair :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Cover all Panasonic as Described, 10 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than Panasonic?, 28 April 2012
D. Henderson - See all my reviews
Already bought a pair of Panasonic TY-EW3D3ME 3D Glasses for 58 from Currys. Saw these and thought were worth a punt. To be honest I think they are as good and possibly better than the Panasonics. They are a little heavier but still just as comfortable to wear. They come with lens cloth and protective bag which the Panasonics don't. They paired with my Panasonic GT30 (just for info - this is IR as its a 2011 model - the 2012 Panasonic models are blutooth so won't work with these glasses) instantly. The quality seems bit better than the Panasonics as well - the Pannies seem less solidly built. As for viewing, I compared the two and struggled to see any significant difference, if anything I think these let a little bit more light through than the Panasonics. And of course they are 1/2 the price. I wish I had bought 2 sets of these instead of the 1 pair of Panasonics. I certainly wouldn't hesitate to recommend these and will probably get some more in due course.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just excellent., 17 Jan 2012
Sharon Woodward "DGTW1" (A land where the Laserdiscs roam free!) - See all my reviews
These came within two days. We turned them on, synch'ed them to our brand new PANASONIC Viera Neo TX-P46ST30B 46" 3D TV and within 2 minutes of them arriving, we were watching a 3D programme from one of our pre-purchased 3D Blurays.

It really was 2 minutes. Ultra simple to use, ultra simple to charge, ultra cool price, even when compared to other cheaper models...let alone the 'official' PANASONIC ones. I would easily recommend these to any person. Connected to our PANNY without a hitch.

Thanks you very much indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars UeroTek Universal 3D Active Glasses- Sony 2012 TV (KDL-55HX853), 22 Jun 2012
I needed several pairs of 3d glasses so thought I'd try a pair of these first as they are half the price of the Sony originals and while other reviews here are positive, there was no confirmation that these would work with Sony 2012 TV's. (particularly the KDL-55HX853 model) I'm glad I took the risk. Build quality etc and fit seem fine (especially for the price) and when trying them with my son's Cars II bluray, all I can say is WOW! Now for Avatar....

4.0 out of 5 stars Universal 3D Glasses with Sharp Aquos LE60LC651K, 9 Dec 2013
I have purchased these glasses for use with Sharp Aquos LE60LC651K and can confirm that work. They take a bit of fiddling and understanding the instructions. Feedback left for those like myself trying to find extra glasses.

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as Toshibas own make, 23 July 2013
I bought these to go with my 40TL868, as the Toshiba glasses we're to big for my partner and would slip off constantly! Toshiba don't offer an alternative size so thought I would give these a go. First impression is that they won't win any style awards! That said you wear them in the dark mostly and indoors so who's going to notice!
When I first tried to sync them I must admit a moment of panic that I had been sold a dud because I had to go through the process a half dozen times before I finally got them to work. After that though we sat through an hour of 3d viewing with no problems at all.
The picture quality was identical to my untrained eye as the Toshiba originals and because of the interchangeable nose pieces my partner had none of the falling off her head issues she had with the originals.
Very good value for money and a definite alternative to the expensive originals, I only gave a 4 star rating because I have only had them 24hrs and given them 1 charge so can't comment on reliability and robustness etc.
For now though they tick all the boxes and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a spare set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent glasses for Toshiba 46WL863 at half the price!, 3 Sep 2012
micdob (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
I was a bit sceptical about buying these glasses, but after confirming with the manufacturer that they would be suitable for my Toshiba TV, I purchased them and was delighted by the results. I could not notice any difference in quality of picture compared to using the Toshiba glasses. They are not quite as comfortable to wear, but perfectly bearable for a couple of hours and the battery has not needed recharging yet after 20 hours of use - a small quibble when you consider the price difference.