5.0 out of 5 stars I'm amazed! :0), 21 Jun 2012
This review is from: Hair One Hair Cleanser Conditioner (Personal Care)
Like many I bought this as I was seriously considering buying the Wen cleansing conditioner but was very put off by the price & the fact that you had to "become a member" to even purchase it in the UK. That meant having products auto delivered & paid for regularly unless you cancel. I thought that was a bit of a cheek & an arrogant way of selling the procuct hence I came across "Hair One" & tried it.

I have a very itchy scalp at times as I have my hair roots coloured once every 4 weeks to cover greys. I decided to buy the dry scalp fomula this time, although I may also try the dry hair one too now & alternate the two as this may counteract any future possible build up.

I'm so impressed! My scalp truly feels clean & fresh. I was certain that there must be some residue when using this or a slight stickiness after using but nope, not at all. No itch, oil slick or dryness what so ever. My hair is so fine & very brittle from the mid length downwards, typical very fine, thin european hair, I also have extensions secured with micro rings. Not only did this product make my hair feel better than it has done in years, it did not cause me any issues with my extensions either!

My hair is "settled" despite the wind & rain, (usually a nightmare for my hair), without feeling sticky or weighed down at all. I love the fact that you get a cooling sensation on application but NO LATHER. It's incredible how much even the most expensive shampoos, (trust me I've tried the majority in the hope of them doing what the hype insists they will deliver), must have been drying my hair out!

The reviews about this product range are correct, use as per the instructions & RINSE REALLY WELL, then I think/hope you will be delighted with it. If you're at your wits end with fragmented, brittle, cotton wool, chewing gum ends hair then I'd suggest trying this product, it may save you a whole heap of money seeking out all the other hyped up alternatives!

5.0 out of 5 stars this product is worth the your money, 2 Nov 2012
This review is from: Hair One Hair Cleanser Conditioner (Personal Care)
this product is worth it, over all the years of dying my hair so many times and drying my hair this product has really made my hair feel alot better than it was before. I would recommended this to people :) im very happy with this. saw the wen advert and was so close to buying it till i came across this and found this was a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, 28 Nov 2011
This review is from: Hair One Hair Cleanser Conditioner (Personal Care)
I bought this to wash my hair that has been Brazilian blow-dried. (I am African Caribbean with dry hair) My daughter has curly long hair that tangles easily. (She is mixed heritage) This product has made my hair even softer than the blow dry treatment and it feels conditioned. My daughter's hair is a lot more manageable and combs more easily. Problem is, now people keep touching her hair uninvited! The difference is noticeable enough for us both to be complemented.

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't miss the lather, 7 Sep 2013
This review is from: Hair One Hair Cleanser Conditioner (Personal Care)
I also was wanting to try the Wen products but didn't want to spend the money. I think this is the next best thing. I have really short hair so normally have to use products to keep it under control, after using this though I haven't had to use any and my hair feels lovely. My scalp is still rather dry and itchy but I don't think that will ever be ok!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice stuff, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Hair One Hair Cleanser Conditioner (Personal Care)
Quick and easy to use. After the first application my hair felt like it was young again with life and bounce.............lets hope the more I use it the younger it gets

4.0 out of 5 stars hair feels softer, 22 May 2013
This review is from: Hair One Hair Cleanser Conditioner (Personal Care)
the condition of the hair definitely improved, dry scalp areas dissappeared. the only down side i'd say is the size of the bottle and how much it costs... not really good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle Shampoo, 23 Jan 2013
This review is from: Hair One Hair Cleanser Conditioner (Personal Care)
Good for dry damaged hair. sulfate free. Ladies will love it.
good value rapid service. Leaves hair clean shiny & soft.

4.0 out of 5 stars Yum, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Hair One Hair Cleanser Conditioner (Personal Care)
Nice tingly fresh feeling on the scalp after using this cleanser, and the hair is left feeling really soft. But a little doesn't go a long way so could become an expensive repeat purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing hair product, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Hair One Hair Cleanser Conditioner (Personal Care)
Amazing hair product. Can't believe I have been using sulphate laden hair products for years. This co wash has improved the condition of my hair immensely - silky and soft - thanks for a lovely hair product

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth trying., 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Hair One Hair Cleanser Conditioner (Personal Care)
Good for a dry scalp, releives the itching fairly quickly. Not to drying on the hair and does not strip the colour. Well worth trying if you want something gentle on the hair and scalp.

Hair One Hair Cleanser Conditioner