5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit!
I purchased the m-audio keyboard after watching a couple of youtube clips. My previous keyboard, also an m-audio has 49 full size keys and whilst It's amazing, I never used it because it takes up my entire desk so to put it in place, plug the USB leads in.. I'd lost interest before I even started.

With this keyboards tiny form factor, it sits under my iMac and...
Published 18 months ago by Mr. R. A. Leach

3.0 out of 5 stars its good but not great
this piano is good but howthe size of the keys compared to a real piano are really small, keep hitting wrong notes!!! perfect for beginners though... works well with fruity loops, like the multi functions... small enough to carry to recording sessions or on the go...
Published 10 days ago by phillip lee

‹ Previous | 15 6 710 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Jun 2013
David Yates "Dawood" (UK) - See all my reviews
Small and perfectly formed :O) Easy to transport and set up with my iPad. Works out of the box. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and with software supplied, easy way of making good quality music, 13 May 2013
This review is from: M-Audio Keystation Mini 32 Ultra-Portable Keyboard Controller for PC/Mac/iPad (Electronics)
I purchased this mainly because of the price, and some Youtube reviews. I was looking for an easy and cheap way of producing music for my own enjoyment. i was not disappointed ... the m-audio keystation mini 32 does just that, and the Ignite software is excellent.

4.0 out of 5 stars i love this, 6 May 2013
when i first saw it on youtube i thought it was bigger but still the keys are great on it and the ignite software it comes with is such a nice program , my intentions was to only use this as a sort of drum pad , but i feel that i could , if i so desired , make house music at a good standard 4 starts for product , just wished its software had did not been so clunky , but im sure you guys can work around it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastico!!, 27 April 2013
This Midi Keyboard is well worth the money
Compact, well made, and gets the job done, would recommend to all Muscians

5.0 out of 5 stars Avide key station, 20 April 2013
I bought this for grandson as part of his tuition in music
compilation and he says it is a great help.
It arrived in good condition and on time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little key-board...Especially if you only want to dabble., 7 April 2013
I just wanted something to play about with, as I'm not a musician.
The keys are perhaps a bit small to be comfortable. But, if you were using it with a laptop, and wanted portability...it's perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for iPad, 6 April 2013
If you want a mini-keyboard for you ipad or computer, this is great!
I been using it for about a month and the build-quality is really good.

POS:
- Can connect to iPad (with external connection kit from apple)
- Have controllers for volume, octave shift
- The have extra controll build in to remap the keyboard and much more that you can program yourself
- Its very small, easy to take with you

NEG:
- The keys are a bit smaller then a regular keyboard so takes a while to get use to. But not a big problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use, and powerful, 2 April 2013
I love my new bit of kit. It's really, really light, but it packs a punch. I use it with my Macbook Air. When I got it, it was just a simple case of plug and play. It's about 12 - 13 inches long, really thin and light. It connects via normal USB - apparently, you need a connector if you have an iPad, but I don't, so getting up and away couldn't have been simpler. I use it all round my home... living room, bedroom and I'll probably take it on holiday.

5.0 out of 5 stars mini keyboard, 28 Mar 2013
this is great for traveling and just creating tunes on the go. I use this with my ipad, no problems. if you want a cool looking easy to use midi controller this is the one for you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 22 Mar 2013
great purchase , linked up to powerbook mac , and logic , would recommend to any of the of my buds

‹ Previous | 15 6 710 | Next ›