on 5 April 2013
It's good it works , but you need a cotton pair of socks to put on after . It's a bit like Vaseline texture .
on 17 August 2014
Wonderful cream for hard skin, also my Grand daughter loves this and will submit without a murmur to having her nails cut if she can then enjoy Nanny's 'chocolate cream' to rub into her little hands and feet - she then sniffs them with rapture for ages. A lovely effective cream.
on 21 March 2014
As an art teacher my hands get really dry, particularly when working with clay. This cream totally sorts them out, and my students love it too because 'it smells like white chocolate'
on 25 May 2015
The best handcreme I have ever tried is the 99.9% Aloe Vera. Nothing compares to that one. Palmer's cocoa butter one is a bit too thick and does not absorp well. It does smell delicious though! Makes me smile as if I had just had chocolate!
on 22 March 2014
Having had this for Christmas, I wanted to continue using it - its really good - and smells wonderful. Will continue to buy it.
on 15 June 2016
I mostly bought this due to very dry skin and not wanting to put parabens and other nasty chemicals into my system through my skin on a frequent basis. But I do also like using this: it gives a lot of relief to dry skin and the effect lasts a long time. Its aroma (decidedly chocolatey) has its up and down sides: it's gorgeous but sometimes triggers a definite desire to eat the stuff.
on 4 February 2016
I have to wash my hands many times a day as part of my job so my hands can get very sore and dry so a good hand cream is essential. This hand cream by Palmer's is a great soothing, intensive treatment hand cream for very dry chapped hands. Provides instant relief moisturising and smoothing and continues to protect hands too
on 1 February 2016
Love this! I bought this on a whim as I'd heard it was good for all sorts of skin issues. It's really helped to moisture my hands and I'm very impressed with this. It was also really cheap compared to some creams so I'm happy.
on 8 June 2016
It's very gentle and moisturising and doesn't irritate even broken skin. Only downside is the coconut + hot chocolate resembling smell that my pregnant nose doesn't deal well with.
on 20 August 2014
Absolutely loving it! I was expecting it to be sticky after applying but it's not at all! great absorbing, leaves the skin moisturised for long and smells heavenly!