on 1 December 2011
These replacement heads work perfect with the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean unit.

The only reason I cannot give a 5 star review is that they do not have any colour ID rings that you get with other replacement toothbrush heads. From a design point of view, I can understand the exclusion of these bright coloured rings as the unit looks beautiful with the thin silver ring. However, if you are sharing your DiamindCare unit with your partner/family, there is no way of saying who owns which toothbrush head! Unless you use your DiamondClean only yourself, it quickly becomes a major annoyance.

I hope Philips will update the design with this in mind in near future or provide an alternative product with the colour rings included.
on 4 April 2013
I have seen other people comment on the lack of any identification for the toothbrush heads and I agree. The Braun system of coloured rings is ideal. So Philips should update their design with this in mind.
More seriously though, is their claim on the packing that four brushes represents a year's supply. If you brush your teeth twice a day for 2 minutes the blue marker bristles turn white within a month and and if you continue using the brush much longer than that you will notice a marked difference in the appearance of the brush when you compare it with a new one.
Since I have invested in the Sonicare DiamondClean I haven't much option but to continue to buy these heads. However it does seem wrong that Philips continue to represent them as lasting 3 months per toothbrush head.
I bought these on Amazon because they were better value than in the local shops.
I also prefer them to the standard brushes simply because I think they clean better. Its subjective I know but I think they do and they are not as hard or abrasive as the standard ones.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 November 2014
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean is a state of art toothbrush. It is sleek and almost designer pretty. With the smaller head, you can reach anywhere, but I much prefer the standard heads! I experimented with Sensitive, Polish and Gum care settings (which are my favourites), for all of these settings you could use these brush heads.

Overall, I am really pleased with this new Philips DiamondClean Sonic brush. It is fast, has loads of functions to suit your individual needs, it is totally waterproof, is quite light and is ready to be charged anywhere (although you can easily go for about one and a half weeks without charging the brush. I brush my teeth quite a lot, but the charging power survives for a week). It is a bit slippery when you are brushing your teeth and your hand is a bit wet, but I find this does not bother me too much and I really enjoy the aesthetically lovely body of the brush, besides, the sleek body is very easy to clean. Oh, and it charges in the glass, how cool is that?! (Not as cool as the USB charging ability, I tell you!)

My only complaint? I go through the brushes rather quickly - perhaps once in every 6 weeks. They get yellowish quite quickly! The bristles become quite bushy and the blue indicator reminds you to replace the brush head much sooner than 3 months!

P.S. These are compatible with the other Philips brushes: EasyClean, HealthyWhite, FlexCare, FlexCare+, DiamondClean.
on 12 February 2015
Replace your Sonicare brushes regularly and save on hygienist's bills:)
Although they seem expensive these heads for the Sonicare will save you money in the long run.
Prompt delivery and competitive price
on 18 January 2013
I have a Philips Flexicare+ toothbrush that came with the Pro Results brush head in the packet, so thought I would give the Diamond Clean brush heads a go and both my partner and I both prefer these heads. The reason is the head isn't as soft as the PR heads and it leaves your teeth feeling like it's been polished by a dentist.
The bottom line is going forward we will only buy these brush heads.
However there is one fundamental floor with these heads. There is no way to colour code each brush and we have identical Philips units. So between two of use we've figured out a system, but if you had a family it would be really frustrating.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 January 2013
...until I tried the DiamondClean heads. The bristles are soft but there seems to be a lot more of them than on the normal ProResults heads. I've just been to the dentist today and she says she uses the DiamondClean heads too, and she says my teeth are about the cleanest she sees - can't say fairer than that! The price is the only downside, but if you do the subscription thing, you get a discount on that.
on 9 October 2013
I haven't had these heads long enough to find out how long they last. There were four of them in the box and they look the business. I'd like to think I'll review them again after 12 months, but I know I won't.
on 10 February 2013
I have an easyclean sonicare base. I have tried two of four so far and these fit perfectly. I feel that they clean teeth better than the proresults range and therefore I am happy that I ordered these when my proresults heads were ready for replacement.

Pros
- Value for money
- Clean very well
- Not too hard or big
- Blue mark on bristle fades to indicate when the head needs replacing

Cons
- No colour marker therefore cannot differentiate between heads if two people in the household use same base. Solution: I used nailpolish to draw a red circle around the brush. No more confusion!

Gave it 5 stars as I'm happy with the product and price, and would buy this again.
on 8 December 2013
The Philips Sonicare is great you can change the heads really easily and they last about 6 months, which is great that Philips don't try and sell you loads of heads because they run out really quickly.