on 29 November 2011
I was intrigued by the new Philips Sonicare HX9332/04 DiamondClean Rechargeable Toothbrush. However, my sonicare "ProResults" brush is still working well and the price of the "DiamondClean" is very high at the moment.
Following a check directly with Philips, I was assured that the "DiamondClean" head would fit on the "ProResults" body.
I decided to try the heads, which did indeed fit the "ProResults" body, for which I applaud Philips, as many manufacturers would be tempted to avoid this, to force you into the purchase of the entire unit.
So to the heads themselves. They are marginally smaller than the equivalent "ProResults" head (Standard size). They feel a little more substantial during brushing, though not uncomfortably so. I imagine this is, in part due to the multiple bristle configuration of the "DiamondClean" head.
Performance wise they are as good as, if not better that the "ProResults" head.
This being said I am using the heads with the non "DiamondClean" body, which has additional polishing and whitening cycles, so the ultimate "DiamondClean" performance could be even better. However, I will wait until I need to replace the "ProResults" unit, before committing to the "DiamondClean" unit. Hopefully by then the price may have dropped a little?
Since my initial purchase of the heads, the price has dropped and additionally are now available (at further discount) on the subscribe and save programme. This now means that the heads are now cheaper (marginally) than the "ProResults" brush heads, which I was previously subscribed to.
Hence, I have now switched the subscription to the "DiamondClean". Additionally I have subscribed to the compact head alternative (same cost), as my wife prefers these.
All in all, well recommended.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 January 2013
I cannot fault this product on how amazingly well it works but I have held off buying replacement heads until they were reduced in price (£7.99 at the time of this review). I consider them to be a very high priced luxury item. But then the sonic unit is also an expensive luxury.

Cost aside, however, the Phillips Sonicare system is incredibly effective.

The Sonicare system does make my teeth look and feel unbeatably clean - and I only use it on the gentlest setting. I have found that my teeth never get stained because daily brushing with these DiamondClean heads prevents stains from ever building up. My dentist is delighted I am using one, as they have a very good reputation.

Judging from the results of how effectively they clean my teeth, rather than automatically discarding the heads after 3 months, I find they last considerably longer than it says on the pack.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 4 November 2014
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean is a state of art toothbrush. It is sleek and almost designer pretty. With the smaller head, you can reach anywhere, but I much prefer the standard heads! I experimented with Sensitive, Polish and Gum care settings (which are my favourites), for all of these settings you could use these brush heads.

Overall, I am really pleased with this new Philips DiamondClean Sonic brush. It is fast, has loads of functions to suit your individual needs, it is totally waterproof, is quite light and is ready to be charged anywhere (although you can easily go for about one and a half weeks without charging the brush. I brush my teeth quite a lot, but the charging power survives for a week). It is a bit slippery when you are brushing your teeth and your hand is a bit wet, but I find this does not bother me too much and I really enjoy the aesthetically lovely body of the brush, besides, the sleek body is very easy to clean. Oh, and it charges in the glass, how cool is that?! (Not as cool as the USB charging ability, I tell you!)

My only complaint? I go through the brushes rather quickly - perhaps once in every 6 weeks. They get yellowish quite quickly! The bristles become quite bushy and the blue indicator reminds you to replace the brush head much sooner than 3 months!

P.S. These are compatible with the other Philips brushes: EasyClean, HealthyWhite, FlexCare, FlexCare+, DiamondClean.
on 20 July 2012
Sonic Diamond toothbrush heads are superb. Bigger than their average head it reaches every nook and cranny and cleans much better
on 24 February 2013
I've got Healthy White Toothbrush but as original toothbrush heads are a little too big for my liking I decided to try DiamondClean heads. They are perfect , slightly smaller , a little bit firmer and fit great on my tothbrush. The price is very good too.
on 13 March 2013
We have used a Braun electric brush for years and I was a bit hesitant about changing to Phillips, especially at the price but it is really SO good and I don't regret it now at all.
on 27 May 2014
Wow. These work SO much better than the regular Sonic heads. My sister and I both use the Sonic Toothbrush- she has the most expensive one and I have the 2nd cheapest one, but I'm telling you now it's the diamond heads that is making the difference. There is about £60 difference between our toothbrush but they work just as well as each other since I sprung for these slightly more expensive brush heads.

I've been using it for about 6 months now and my teeth are definitely cleaner and whiter. Score!
on 8 January 2014
These are the best brush heads for the best electric toothbrush I have ever used. Gentle but very effecient with amazing results.
on 30 November 2013
These heads are way better than the original ones that came with my new Sonicare toothbrush. They feel sturdier (in the mouth i.e. a harder bristle) plus your mouth feels cleaner after brushing. Enough said.
on 23 July 2013
These heads are far superior to the standard version. I recommend them even though they are more expensive than others. They are well worth the extra pounds.