on 20 October 2013
On arrival first impressions were "cheap". The underside sticker (with biro marks) covered some light marks which I discovered after wearing the watch to decide whether or not to keep it, plus the watch was already active, Normally, a plastic clip is in place around the crown so the watch becomes active after you purchase it. As this watch arrived active I feel it may also be shop soiled which in its self is not an issue. Also, the Instructions were on a small piece of paper that looks like a photocopy. Using the Stopwatch/timer is beyond complicated, and the second hand does not centre itself exactly if you wish to use the stopwatch. It is also loose and can move slightly. Had I noticed these things before wearing the watch I would have returned it.
Disapointed in Rotary. Will almost certainly be putting on ebay.
on 8 March 2013
The watch arrived promptly. A heavy item and keeps good time. But Oh dear!, it is VERY difficult to tell the time by this watch. The problem is that the fat hour and minute hands cover each other and when aligned with the large orange numeral indicators and the (fat) split time dials hands, the main hands are VERY difficult to decypher, and there is further confusion with the sweep second hand. I debated returning this watch. At night the orange minute indicators are very faint and hardly luminous at all. Just about useable in broad daylight, but otherwise confused and frustrating to use. Too much ORANGE - hands, second hand, split time dials and minute indicators all get mixed up in a blur. Simply badly designed.

I wish I had not bought this watch.
on 6 May 2013
Excellent piece of kit. Great size compared to some of the dinner plate size watches currently available. The watch is heavy and you're certainly aware your wearing it. I have a wrist over 8" and so the strap was a little too tight for my liking. This was no problem however as I contacted Rotary and they sent me extra links F.O.C. The only down side to this watch is the luminosity of the hands there isn't any unless you hold the watch under a light for a few minutes but even then the luminosity disappears very quickly. Would still recommend to anyone though.
on 24 January 2014
I got this for my husband who has wanted it since it came out you save nearly over £100 he's very happy with this watch
on 10 June 2015
After the initial watch going missing in the post, Amazon sent another, next day at no charge. This watch is large, heavy and rugged. My previous watch was difficult to see with black face and silver hands (poor eyesight) this is a dream, hi viz orange hands means a readable face without glasses. The only cheap aspect of this watch is the price.
on 11 July 2012
This is my first Rotary and have to say I am very pleased it is a very large heavy watch.It has screw down bezel and another screw down on top so you can set the rotating bezel and then lock it.It is swiss made and has a good overall feal to it.For the money you wont be disappoionted in my opinion a bargain for a very nice looking Watch.
on 12 January 2016
Very heavy, durable watch. Comfortable and looks good. Only criticisms are date difficult to read quickly and the numerals are not clear in the dark when they should be luminous
on 31 March 2015
excellent service from the customer and very pleased with this item.
on 6 June 2014
Just simply a great watch. Heavy chunky build and really looks the part. Rotary at their best. I have an Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean and I prefer wearing the Rotary.