on 17 November 2012
I bought this for my daughters birthday and was so pleased with it. It is much bigger than the ones you can find in the high street shops. It is well made and looks durable for lots of little girls treasure!
on 25 March 2013
My daughter received this case as a christmas present which she loved but by February the handles started to tear away from seams. She now uses it without the handles ..very disappointed!!
on 3 March 2012
Brought this for my little girl, she is a big fan of moshi monsters and loves this bag, its not that big but does hold her dsi, she also likes to use it for other things :-)
on 24 January 2014
Great item well made bright colour pink cute poppet design plenty of room for ds console stylus and games
Would recommend this item
Fast delivery.
on 11 April 2013
This is very sturdy and ideal for protecting a DS. My niece also uses it for transporting her Moshi monsters when not using it for her DS.
on 9 January 2013
Ordered to replace a lost version of the bag. Hold 3ds with or without case and 3 games and also space for storing more games and stylus.
on 20 September 2013
Purchased for my granddaughters Nintendo. She likes Moshi Monsters and this is what she asked for, seems to be okay. She is 7yrs
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 April 2014
my daughter was really chuffed with this bag that she got for christmas, stored nintendo and games perfectly, pretty good quality
on 29 December 2012
bought for a christmas present for my grand-daughter, she really loved it. Takes it everywhere with her,she keeps her ds it.
on 24 February 2013
Only downside is that I wish they would make the pocket slightly bigger so that more games can be stored.

See one answered question