5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend
Excellent, easy reading book, give some great insights into the life of a biker, even made me crack a few smiles at points - Would definately recommend it - It wont be a waste of money :-).
Published on 18 Aug 2011 by aLad

3.0 out of 5 stars entertaining but short
It is very funny and if you're a biker you will certainly relate to stories but the fact is I read it in under 2 hours whilst on a train.Nothing wrong with that but i'm just saying its very short.
Published on 2 Oct 2012 by D. JOSHI

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommend, 18 Aug 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars entertaining but short, 2 Oct 2012
D. JOSHI (London, UK) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Promises to be more that it is, 11 July 2012
Jay (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Motorbike Tales (My Tales Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This started well, The author managed to capture the imagination and nostalgia of early motorcycle adventures that many of us will remember.

There are laugh out loud moments and I cared about the main protagonists. But...

Did Simon Beech get bored? Maybe he had more important things to do? Half way through the book he seems to give up and the narrative literally plods its way to a rather unsatisfying conclusion.

Good as far as it went. Pay the money... it's just about worth it. If you can borrow it from a friend, even better. It'll only take you an hours two to read.

I wanted more but was left wanting. I suspect Beech won't be writing anything else... seems he's run out of words.

Jay UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read too short, 28 Jan 2014
Gw Peacock "billcbr6" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My Motorbike Tales (My Tales Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I did enjoy reading this reminded me of my youth but far too short good to recall all the memories though

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable read, 2 April 2013
This review is from: My Motorbike Tales (My Tales Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This is for anyone who's ever ridden, fancies riding, knows someone who rides or even wonder why people ride. Made me laugh, a good evening's entertainment.

Yes it's a short book, but it costs the same as a burger and won't make you fat.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but too short, 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: My Motorbike Tales (My Tales Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
As a 30 something I can relate to a lot of this, and its entertaining, way too short though, read it in under an hour,and I'm sure my bs detector went off a couple of times, more like a magazine article than a book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, wish there was more., 14 April 2012
This review is from: My Motorbike Tales (My Tales Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I downloaded this to the Kindle as a holiday read despite being quite sceptical about such books as some have the tendency to be a little self indulgent. However this is not. Its well written in a conversation way i.e. its as if your simply talking about things over a coffee rather than having been written and edited for dramatic effect. The story of the lads camping trip made me smile and actually giggle out loud which as I was at an airport was interesting. I think if your of a curtain age this will bring back memories from our youth, tales of Fizzies etc will bring back good and bad times. If your under 20 you will wonder what he is going on about as this was before you were born so you just may not get it! However for those of us brought up on bikes and still riding decades later it will warm the cockles!

However the only down side it that following a delay in the flight I was disappointed to reach the end before I got as far as he plane. I actually looked to see if the whole book had downloaded as was sure that it would be longer. Overall a great read and put a smile on the face but please continue writing as we want more. Recommended

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Short, 2 April 2012
This review is from: My Motorbike Tales (My Tales Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Book is ok but is too short and reads more like a magazine article than a book. Overpriced for what it is.

My Motorbike Tales (My Tales Book 1)