5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with the purchase
Looks great on my Eastpak Tranverz Medium Luggage Bag ,Very easy to use i had no problems with it ,Good price, great delivery.
Published 15 months ago by colin urquhart

3.0 out of 5 stars OK
Item arrived on tine and as expected. The actual lock is not as sturdy as I expected and not as solid as the one I already had and looking to replace.
Published 11 months ago by Jon Malins

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with the purchase, 13 Oct. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 16 Feb. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars TSA combination lock, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Wenger Luggage Lock Kombinationszahlenschloss (Luggage)
Appears to be well made and sturdy. Numbers fairly easy to locate. Good sized looped so useful for various fastenings.
Also quite visible as added deterrent.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 7 Jan. 2014
It is a good product. I do not know how hackable it is... or how much safety it offers, but if you use it like me (i put it on at the gym locker) it does perfectly what i need it to do. It is easy to be set up, is very small, not intrusive, easy to get the combination, but if you have big hands, then it might be a problem. I have small hands, and for me it fits perfectly. I love it, but I would not trust it with expensive values.

3.0 out of 5 stars plastic body, 5 Jun. 2014
Robbie Robertson (Buckinghamshire, England) - See all my reviews
Has the name of a quality manufacturer and works ok but not as well made as other metal bodied locks that are available for the same money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Jammed on first use, had to be cut off !, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Wenger Luggage Lock Kombinationszahlenschloss (Luggage)
From the minute I set my own combination code I found that the cable would often not unlock. I attributed this to its newness; after deselecting and reselecting my code several times it would eventually release.
The first (and only) time I used it for checked-in baggage however, it jammed when I tried to undo it. I deselected and reselected the code many, many times without success, and in the end had to cut the lock off.
There is no chance I could have forgotten my code - it's the one I always use on suitcases - and it was used on a European flight, so it's highly improbable some wag in Baggage Handling opened it with a TSA key and altered the combination in some way.
It seemed flimsy when I bought it, and sadly experience has borne this out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Dec. 2013
Although expensive I bought three of these as previous locks have broken / stopped working within a few months of purchase. Initial experience is that they are well made but the great thing is the flexible locking cable - first time I have used this type and it's great!

4.0 out of 5 stars secure, 7 Oct. 2013
These locks have a secure feel to them (I bought 2). As they have a cable they will fit through double zips to secure, as far as you can, a backpack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lock, 4 Sept. 2013
I bought this lock for a sportube which I acquired for traveling with fishing rods, this fits the lock holes perfectly, and is a better and cheaper alternative to the sportube lock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does just what it should do, 21 Aug. 2013
I have a couple of Wenger rucksacks and they are so well made. So are these locks and make the bags just that bit more secure.You can't stop someone who is determined to rob your bag but these bright little lock might make them look for an easier target. Good price, great delivery.