These are certainly worth every penny and they would be £10+ in a high street DIY shop. I fitted a side 4 foot gate on my house using them, they easily carry the weight and were easy to fit.

Published 1 month ago by Ferris

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!
Terrible quality, they bend really easily and are very thin. The hinge basically just bent on itself when I used it on a loft hatch. Certainly not 'heavy duty' - what a complete lie.
Published 5 days ago by Si

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good value for money product that was ideal for my needs., 26 Feb. 2015
Ferris "Ferris" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Blackspur BB-BH183 Pair of Heavy Duty T-Hinges (DIY & Tools)

The only slightest criticism I would have is that screws really needed to be a bit longer but I guess everyone’s requirements are different so with that in mind I had plenty of spare longer screws and I awarded a well-deserved 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 July 2014
bought these for my shed door,well priced and worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars T hinges, 11 Jun. 2013
John-silverfox (Cardiff United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Excellent value for money I would recommend to anyone. Complete with fixing screws they are a must buy item to have

4.0 out of 5 stars hinges, 29 Jun. 2014
did the job ok,but i would not say they are heavy duty .good value for the price.i paid for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Door hinges, 11 May 2014
I chose that rating because they were what I wanted,and I found them easy to fit to the door with no hassle at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not as strong as thought but a good hinge never the less, 10 May 2014
I wanted to hang my side gate off these hinges, unfortunately they are not strong enough so I have purchased the same make but 18' size which should do the job I hope

5.0 out of 5 stars Pair of 10" Heavy Duty T Hinges (with Fittings) - Black, Ideal For Outdoor..., 7 May 2014
I needed a pair of hinges for a garage door and looking around these stood out as what I needed. They arrived quickly and will do the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product - Great Service, 21 April 2014
R. H. Cripps (Rutland UK) - See all my reviews
Good product - does what it says on the can - would have no hesitation in recommending to others - or buying again

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!, 25 Mar. 2015