Price:£1.20+ Free shipping

on 19 February 2015
I was concerned about the quality of these hooks after reading previous reviews, but I only needed 24, so buying the bag of 100 would give me plenty spare in case some were useless. However, I seem to have all 100 in good quality! The packaging is different from shown in the picture, but it's a bag of curtain hooks so packaging is not important. Am very happy with my purchase. I don't know if I struck lucky or the seller has changed their supplier, but these are definitely good value for money.
on 15 January 2014
I'd say a good 15% of the pack were unusable. How they had been moulded, the bit where you'd connect to your curtain heading were over moulded. By this I mean it was a solid plastic lump so couldn't attach it to the curtain pole or the curtain heading.
on 25 May 2012
It's very nice and is perfectly fit what i want. Nice thin & smooth to put into the curtains.but not all 100 hooks are usable
on 1 March 2013
Some of the hooks look like they are unusable but all you have to do is break the plastic seal between the spaces-carefully though! They are thin plastic hooks and suitable for light weight curtains and for the price they do the job I wanted them for.
on 27 May 2014
Well what can you say about curtain hooks. I moved house recently and discovered that I had left all my hooks behind. I ordered these hooks and got a really fast delivery. they do what it says on the packet and now have all my curtains up. Would recomend.
on 27 February 2013
Excellent quality, easty to use, had a bit of difficulty straightening the track, but with the assistance of my wife got used to handling it, and had three windows done in no time, would use again, extra orders for hooks, and gliders were delivered next day
on 19 April 2013
Most of the hooks were poorly made and the hook sections were stuck together therefore preventing them from being used.
on 9 May 2016
Have to be honest - have found these quite annoying. I think the problem is that the long straight but isn't long enough which means they are forever popping out of the curtain rings when I open and close curtains - even really carefully. The curtains then don't hang right and I have to keep getting the stool out to thread them back in again - and again - and again. I think I am going to end up replacing them all to be honest.
on 15 December 2014
OK but half of them were not cut well and snagged on curtains - order twice as many as you need!
on 1 June 2015
cheap, weak inferior product. had to buy another batch from John lewis