on 13 June 2013
Got it this morning and sat and looked at it,Stunning picture and film real!! And to top it off a "Iron Mike Tyson signature!!!" I would have thought it would be well out my price range because I was down at BLUEWATER SHOPPING CENTRE,and there was a specialised shop for these and they ran into the £1000's! OVER THE MOON WITH THIS!! AND IM NOT STOPPING THERE,MORE WILL BE ORDERED!! BEST THING EVER AMAZON SOLD! And it's got a certificate on back to say its genuine!!! HAPPY FELLA ERE!!!
on 15 December 2013
Bought this for my friends Christmas and really didn't want to give him it. Look really nice. Great value for money. Think I'll buy myself one in January.
on 16 January 2013
My nephew is over the moon with this all his friends comment, it looks classy and expensive in his room wrapped brilliant really is a good buy.
on 6 April 2013
An amazing quality product. The frame is really nice and it just has that valuable feel to it, even though it is not valuable.
on 3 November 2014
Much better than expected. Can't wait to see my partners face at Christmas :-)
on 12 January 2016
my boyfriend loved this gift, it's really good quality, at the back it has a signed authenticity label and it's worth its price
on 19 November 2014
Post good product just what i wanted
on 24 November 2015
My brother in law lived this
on 20 March 2016