on 28 May 2013
All in all a good buy for 175 quid' an extremely light and very stowable folder with good smooth gears, the bike made as advertised of mostly alloy. I do not like the handlebars & stem which are all made of steel and fit into the top of alloy steering stem so as to adjust their hight. The bars are braised on to their short steel stem, so no chance of changing them if you should wish to, also the white plastic compression washer that grips them securely into the steering stem, to me seems a little yukky... But all this is perhaps secondary. A good build quality commensurate with the price, fits snug in to the boot of my toyota yaris.. I would recommend it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 April 2013
Bike is almost 100% assembled from the box....just needs air in the tyres and then good-to-go. The Amazon description does not describe any on the characteristics of the 'rider to bike'. Handbook states 90kg max, and leg length is less than 30 inches in practice......don't buy if you're a 'fatty' like me.

Bike is well made and folding is just so simple, collapsing handle-bars are great for this. Light enough to carry with one hand, and didn't expect a 'kick-stand' for when at rest.

Gear shift is excellent.

Overall very pleased with the product....just wish it had been better described on Amazon
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 August 2015
It's ok, especially in term for a look. It's only for a person - max 5'6" in size. I am 5'8" and it's too small for me. I have to pull out the steering bar and the seat high but that makes the steering bar very unstable and shaking while biking.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse