on 7 June 2012
This is a fairly entertaining game, I completed it in just a couple of days (that said I still play it as I'm trying to unlock everything) but for a young girl/tween it's probably about the right difficulty level. Graphics are basic but it does feel like you're actually in Hollywood Arts. I found it fun and if you're a fan of Victorious or you know one then this is a great game!
on 2 January 2013
My Daughter is really enjoying this, played it all over xmas. Sucha great price as well, would use this company again.
on 19 January 2013
My son loves it. Keeps him occupied for ages. He loves Tory Vega - constantly watches videos and playing songs.
on 1 January 2013
This was great value for money and was an excellent present for my daughter it has kept her good for hours so far!
on 15 December 2012
My 10 yr old loved this and has played with is lots. All the characters are there and graphics were good.
on 12 February 2013
My daughter loves watching victorious on the telly so she asked for this game and she really likes it !
on 7 August 2013
My 11 year old has really enjoyed this game, experiencing a whole year at Hollywood Arts! choosing clothes and helping the characters through their problems!
on 2 February 2014
bought this for my daughters birthday she will love it. She watches Victorious and is made about it. Thank you amazon
on 27 August 2013
Bought for my daughters 7th birthday. She loves Victorious and I doubt I would have found this in a shop, so for me it was a great find on Amazon.