5.0 out of 5 stars Love these
I love these Mary Jane's for the simple reason they are dainty on your feet & not like the normal cumbersome Crocs you can get they look great with anything you want to wear for the summer...Luv em... & so comfortable.
Published on 2 Mar 2012 by Janet

2.0 out of 5 stars not good for wide feet
I was not happy with them. they made my feet sweat and cause blisters on the arch of my feet. should have bought the classic.
Published on 23 May 2012 by t19

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 2 Mar 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars crocs women's - shayna dahlia mary jane, 12 Aug 2012
R. Lawton (Lincolnshire UK) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my wife, she's had several pairs of Mary Jane crocs before, the only difference with these is the fixed back strap and a slightly slimmer design. Sizing is perfect, she's usually 3 1/2 UK size. The material is quite flexible and soft so hasn't taken much wearing in. Good tread on the soles so not slippy on wet surfaces as her old ones had become. Perfect for round the house, garden and particularly when camping.

2.0 out of 5 stars not good for wide feet, 23 May 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy magic, 13 May 2012
Shayna crocs - arrived promptly, are so very comfy for problem feet, can walk for miles and they look good as well, the colour is excellent - not stark white, but a nice gentle colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars crocs, 25 April 2012
Getting fed up of the original and decided to buy these. they are so comfy I bought another pair. Roll on summer

2.0 out of 5 stars I returned them, 7 Jun 2013
I found the sizings of these crocs did not fit my feet - they do not have the medial support of normal crocs - I returned them! I think the style is ok - but would prefer to spend the money on some more supportive sandals and will stick to traditional crocs!

5.0 out of 5 stars cool shoes or sandal, 28 Nov 2012
They are so comfortable as look so cool x you can walk anywhere in them and walk for miles. i love crocs xx

2.0 out of 5 stars Mary Jane, 4 July 2012
These mary jane crocs are not the same fit as my last pair, this fit is narrower, but I think buying the next size up would be too lomg in the length.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the original Mary Jane Crocs, 12 July 2013
L. Cavanagh (Hampshire England) - See all my reviews
These came up very small and tight (I usually need a size 5 in Crocs but had to return them for a size 6) The style is a little skimpy and the button rubs but they are an ok replacement for my previous Mary Janes which I loved and wore until they had a hole right through the sole.. I am hoping they will grow on me (literally)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and soooo comfy, 28 Jun 2012
C. Duncan - See all my reviews
These shoes are so comfy, my feet sink into the soles and it's like wearing slippers. They're really cute too, not looking at all large or clumsy like the Caymans. However, unlike Caymans, I did need to go up a size otherwise my toes would have the touching the end. I got the oyster which is a warm, slightly creamy, white and very pretty.