5.0 out of 5 stars bookkeeping and ACCOUNTING by Roger Mason, 26 Mar. 2012
I read this book a while back but having read one or two and started an AAT course since I read it, I felt I had to go back and put a few words down. I think that this is the most helpfull and certainly the most enjoyable and well laid out book I have come across since then. All of the information is well presented and I often find myself going back and using it like a dictionary to look up information. It gives you everything you need to known from T accounts to gross profit margin. I personally think it's the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little guide, simple language, 29 Nov. 2012
I bought this while studying for City & Guilds Level 1 in Book keeping. There don't seem too be any text books specifically for this course but I found this to be a great little intro book at a fraction of the price of all the classic book keeping tomes (which, incidentally, don't seem to have particularly good reviews!). The terms are explained in a clear and simple way with examples. Would recommend for anyone studying the same course or in business and want to understand the basics. Probably a bit too basic for further level study though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to understand with good examples, 13 Nov. 2011
Miss J. Highley (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This book finally made book-keeping fall into place for me. A brilliant accompaniment to any study course. Really good examples to make specific points clearer.

4.0 out of 5 stars review, 15 July 2012
goods Ok Del Exc Thanks i hav not got time to write a long detailed review I am happy with what I got end of story
JD