Format: DVD|Change

on 7 October 2013
I loved the DVD the only thing that annoyed me was the length of the series but that's not the sellers fault. I was very happy with the product and the imaculate condition.
on 17 March 2014
I purchased the dvd because in the set the covers of the dvds are all the same. this looked the same on the picture but when I received it, it had a completely different case. now I have all the series with the same cases apart from this one, which is completely different! not happy!
on 18 March 2013
Liked bad girls the first time around when it appeared on ITV so decided to buy the DVDs. Forgot how good it was and really enjoyed all of the series.
on 24 January 2013
Loved revisiting this series I really enjoyed seeing it all again ..& again..& again, the characters were just as entertaining on second visit
on 23 February 2015
Present for someone so delivery was important did not let us down very pleased
on 10 April 2016
still like bad girls...very quick delivery.
on 7 April 2015
Amazing loved this when it was on the TV
on 3 December 2015
Brillaint delivered before date
on 30 April 2012
love this series. on my door mat with in days and was in the hole weekend watching it. i just have to get the rest now ..lol..
on 27 February 2015
Good but case was damaged