5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the film!
Musicals aren't my thing, jazz/blues style music certainly isn't either but that didn't stop me loving the Blues Brothers film and after seeing that a few times how could I resist the soundtrack. The songs are the same as those in the film (sometimes you get these kind of soundtracks where they have originals rather than the ones in the film) and sound just as good. At...
Published on 15 Nov. 2003 by steve_3000

3.0 out of 5 stars I've never seen the film!
I kept hearing various tracks from this on the radio and felt I would enjoy the album. I do and I don't. I like it when I'm in the mood (that's true of all music probably) and prefer not to listen to it all at once. Perhaps if I'd seen the film I'd be more enthusiastic and hope I've not offended and die hard Blues Brothers fans.
Published 23 months ago by nix1234

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Blues brothers, 30 April 2010
I have been wanting to buy this for ages - brings back
good memories of the film - feel good sort of
music - would recommend to all ages

5.0 out of 5 stars Blues Brothers Sound Track, 14 Nov. 2010
G.Martyn Porter (Saffron Walden, Essex United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is a replacement for my old Vinyl .......... Lots of memories of great nights out and wild parties ...

3.0 out of 5 stars I've never seen the film!, 30 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant music, 7 Jan. 2010
J. Todd "trewhitt" (northumberland) - See all my reviews
my 14 year son loves this music and even I can't resist tapping my feet

5.0 out of 5 stars Just watched with the kids .., 1 April 2014
This review is from: The Blues Brothers: Original Soundtrack Recording (MP3 Download)
.. and the music now on hard rotation on the various music systems around the house. Good to hear the originals from the film with Cab Calloway and Aretha Franklin. Sadly no John Lee Hooker. Previous purchase many years ago was, I seem to remember, Blues Brothers only.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Brothers Will Cure Your Blues, 11 Mar. 2009
B. Crossley (Lancs, England) - See all my reviews
What talent, what genius.
This music will lift your spirits and put a smile on your face.
With a variety of guest sensations such as Aretha Franklin, James Brown and Ray Charles, this album is great for driving to and is toe-tappingly smoooooth

4.0 out of 5 stars Great !!, 10 Aug. 2013
Ms. S. M. Nowland (Kent, United kingdom) - See all my reviews
Being one of my favourite films I've been meaning to get the soundtrack for quite a while but never got around to it till now and it's great to be able to play it in the car up loud for a good sing-a-long so I'm really pleased with this cd!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing feelgood album, 16 May 2013
Mrs. M. Hall "Rie" (Norwich, UK) - See all my reviews
This album is perfect for any occasion. In the car for a sing song, doing the housework and even as back ground music while entertaining. If you love the film or havent seen it this is a great addition to any music lovers playlist!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic album, 4 Dec. 2014
Brilliant soundtrack with great sings, if you're looking to buy this I presume you already know the film and what you're getting. It is apparently remastered, and sounds fine, but don't expect super high clarity or definition.

5.0 out of 5 stars THANK YOU, 28 May 2014
First class service. Thanks again.I love the music from the film and have meant to buy it for a long time. Amazon made it so easy when I remembered and now it's in my collection. Great music, great band and great service. Jim.

‹ Previous | 1 2 310 | Next ›