5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
I can't fault this product - it works brilliantly & smells amazing!
I spray it onto damp hair to blowdry then as a fixer spray once dried & it holds my thin,fine hair perfectly! I've found it works really well in conjunction with the Kevin Murphy 'Body Builder' Mousse too.
Published 17 months ago by Angela Robinson

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money
this is not worth the money, thought it would give my hair a bit of a boost, it didn't. it left my hair sticky and really dull looking!
Published 10 months ago by ms emma louise salt

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, 5 Dec 2013
This review is from: Kevin Murphy Hair.Resort. Spray Beach Look Texture Spray 150ml (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 6 May 2013
I can't fault this product - it works brilliantly & smells amazing!
It's a bit pricey but worth it to know my hair will look good & stay in place for several hours - a mini/purse size version would be so useful.
First class,quick service from the seller I bought it from.