5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Goggles
Published on 14 May 2010 by Mr. A.Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars perfect for swimming, weak points that break
these have been perfect for my 5 year old boys as they fit snugly and give fab vision. they are comfortable and have meant that their swimming has come on no end simply due to being able to go underwater in comfort. HOWEVER, after 5 months the strap has broken away from the rims. It is obviously a weak point in the design and really should be looked at as we were simply...
Published 24 months ago by Nicki

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Goggles, 14 May 2010
I wanted to buy some goggles for my 4 year old son who is learning to swim. He was doing well but didn't have the confidence to put his face in the water for more than a couple of seconds, let alone put his head under the water. Once he put these goggles on, the change was dramatic and almost instant. Because he could now see under water, this was incredible fun for him and he did not hesitate at all. They also greatly improved his swimming technique as his head was no longer popping out high in the air.

The Zoggs Phantom Kids Mask is easy to fit and because they are larger than ordinary kids goggles, the lenses provide a greater viewing area and they don't pinch the eyes or face.

These have been an excellent buy and I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars More comfortable than regular goggles, 27 Sept. 2010
This is the third pair of goggles I have bought for my children. They love these "mask"-type goggles better than the regular type, they seem to fit better and don't pinch around the nose or squeeze the eyes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solved a problem, 25 Nov. 2011
These were recommended to me by my daughter's swimming teacher. Her normal goggles kept slipping off and filling with water. These are a much better fit around the eyes, are more comfortable for her to wear, and don't fill with water. Very happy with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Aug. 2011
These goggles are great, my son loves them! Trying to get my son to keep his goggles on has been a nightmare but these are so comfy and put no pressure around the orbits so he doesn't play with them/take them off constantly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Zoggs Phantom Mask...., 27 Sept. 2011
My daughter is nearly four and i was finding that after a couple of uses, normal goggles were filling with water, and i didnt feel the vision for her as a learner was very good. I thought is would try this mask, and it has much better vision for her. Although after a few uses it also leaks, it doesnt seem as bad as goggles as the lens is so much bigger the water is further away from her eyes and easier to tip out.
The first few times she used this mask it didnt leak at all, so im not sure if it is something i have done, i throw it in her swimming bag after swimming it seems odd that it was ok initially, anyway it is still by far the best mask we have used.
My niece is extremely good at swimming, she is just 7, has been to swimming lessons, weekly, since she was a baby and has used lots of goggles, she borrowed these and now wants it instead of goggles due to the excellent vision and fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Swimming Goggles, 20 Oct. 2011
C. Skillen - See all my reviews
I bought these goggles for my grandson and he loves them. They are very well made and fit lovely. A very good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to adjust, 17 July 2012
Bopples (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zoggs Phantom Kids Mask (Sports)
These goggles are really easy to adjust and make my son's swimming lessons more enjoyable as there is less messing around with the goggles. They are nice and big so seem to be more comfortable and he seems to really like them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab googles, 7 Nov. 2011
Ace goggles, excellent size as they are a bit bigger than normal googles and fit perfectly. Would definitely recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent swim wear for young children, 5 July 2011
My 4 year old and my two year old both enjoy wearing these googles. I can highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Zoggs Phantom Kids Mask (Sports)
Bought these for my 3 yr old grand daughter as my local pool always seems to make her eyes really red & sore. They work far better than ordinary goggles as the strap doesn't slip down the back of her head, so I/she doesn't have to keep putting them right. The rim sits on her forehead & cheekbones so doesn't leave the normal marks around the eyes left by normal goggles that press into the eye socket, & she can see much more too. I have had over 45 yrs of experience with different makes/types of goggles & these are by far the best I have seen or bought. Am now considering buying myself a pair. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Zoggs Girl's Phantom Mask - Clear/Pink