5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh....lovely, 17 Feb 2012
Mr. R. Cross - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ocean by Brut Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml (Misc.)
A really citrussy and fresh EDT. Smells a bit like Eau Sauvage. Does not smell inexpensive at all. great price from Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars Brut, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Ocean by Brut Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml (Misc.)
I have not heard of brut in years and found it on amazon and thought I try it and I am glad I did as it has a lovely smell and it lasts. I would recommend it to anyone that is the reason for the rating.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very subtle and refreshing fragrance and a very reasonable price, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Ocean by Brut Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml (Misc.)
A weakfish eau de toilette but a lot stronger than the afterhave (the fragrance of all the Brut range of aftershaves disappears off my skin in minutes, shadows of the 70' and 80's Brut). The EDTis a bit stronger, a refreshing aquatic fragrance to which I have added a few drops of Peppermint essential oil for extra longevity and sharpness.This addition has made it even more special. Pre addition of Peppermint oil it did smell a bit like YSL Pour Homme. It now smells similar to the lovely Oxford & Cambridge EDT. A steal at this price (nicer in my humble opinion to the original Brut, Eau de Brut or Musk varieties I have tried) and puts prestigious French and US brands to shame.