on 26 December 2011
I have previously had both the Koss KSC75 and the Panasonic RP-HS46E headphones. The Cresyn CS-CH300 certainly seem better made than the Panasonic, and I think have a better sound quality. They are also very comfortable (the cushion pads quickly fell off the Panosonic), but the sound quality of the Koss model are the best of the 3. My first pair of Koss KSC75's lasted about 4 years, but a second pair only lasted about 6 months, (which Amazon refunded). The Koss model are really ugly though, and quite bulky.

I am very pleased with them, and for spoken word programs off iPlayer, they are fantastic, but I do miss the quality of the Koss for music.
on 21 November 2011
I have bought a pair of these headphones, as after a lengthy decision to buy these particualr headphoens as apose to others, I knew the base on a pair of such headphones would be a problem. These are a sound eastern Eurpean comapny, and should be supported. The headphones, look inconspisious, and perform well enough to push out a good base ryhmn. They wont blow you away with base like inear headphones but they are safer for your hearing than such other headphones. Good price, quick delivery, good buy. abigger but superior to their philips counterpart and sony fancy retractable type. Solid thick cord which wont break easily.
on 22 May 2013
As soon as I put them on, the ear piece came apart. It went back into the slot, but they fall off your ears, the sound is poor and not at all what people said. All I want is a pair that will sit comfortably over my ears, as i don't like the buds.
on 10 July 2013
I Use headphones all the time and go through them quite quickly. I like this style best and have found these have lasted much longer than others I have tried.

Worth the money, comfortable, my ears never hurt.
on 19 February 2013
bought these for my teenage daughter (i already have a pair myself - not pink!!). she's very happy with them. for £9.99 you can't really criticise the build or sound quality but both are surprisingly good and they are quite comfortable too. the pair i have are also lasting very well with regular use - i've had them a couple of years and they still look new
on 13 April 2013
comfortable and sufficiently secure. Wear without any annoying feelings.
Visual size might be off-putting in some situations.
I have now thrown away the ear insert headphones which were always uncomfortable and kept falling out.
on 14 February 2014
This unit was very cheap i know, but you would expect them to work from new.
Very dissapointed as only worked to one side strait from the start.
Not cost effective to send them back so straight in the bin
on 10 September 2013
These are very lightweight and easily fit into a pocket or small handbag with the wire wound up. Really excellent sound considering they are so small and for travelling, and are very smart, too. Highly recommended.
on 17 April 2012
These headphones are pretty decent on sound. The only alight drawback is they are not that comfy but at the price you cant argue.
on 10 December 2014
if you like clip on headphone this are good price. first set did not work in one ear, but the replacements, work great.