on 27 May 2014
made a change to lace an animal, used also for colour recognition, arrived quickly would def recommend for small children, easy to hold and only takes a few minutes to complete.
on 18 March 2013
Excellent product, well made and a brilliant way of little hands learning to coordinate. The bright colours of the animals and the cords can be mixed or matched.
on 27 February 2015
This is a great toy to aid those fine motor skills. The laces are properly wrapped at the end to prevent fraying and aid the lacing. Lovely and colourful so you can either match or contrast. They are quite small but perfect for little hands. Any bigger and it would be more difficult for a young child to hold. Good product and recommend.
on 22 October 2014
I bought these for my granddaughter some of the shapes have faces on and looked like the animal that it was supposed to be so were better than the other ones, although my granddaughter is only two she was engrossed with them and managed to thread through a couple of holes,lots more fun to have with these.
on 27 May 2014
Not as pretty as some but the end result is that same and my little one enjoys playing with them
on 31 July 2014
Fantastic. Great quality. My two year old had lots of fun learning how to lace.
on 29 May 2014
I bought these to try out with two year old grandchild - under supervision - and am very pleased with the quality of the plastic shapes. They are a soft plastic so will not shatter. Just the right size too. Can be used for drawing around too, and simple primary colours will help with learning colours.
Unfortunately the laces do not have long enough tags on the ends. Even small hands cover these which makes it difficult for a little child to put them through the holes. However, a great toy for encouraging hand and eye co-ordination and with a little support even small ones can try this.
on 18 July 2014
we use these at primary school they are good for fine motor control
on 18 July 2015
Bought for my grandchild when she was about two and a half - three years old.
She usually enjoys games and activities but this did not hold her interest for long.

We both chose an animal to do. She soon became bored with hers, and also frustrated because she tended to thread really long 'stitches' in all directions, so naturally the threads were not long enough to use up all the holes.

I also had to 'file' some of the plastic edges smooth before use, especially around joins.

Will probably try it again now she is a year older, to see if it interests her more. Will update this review accordingly.
on 6 September 2015
I bought these for my three year old and it is a nice bright colourful wee set just the right size for little hands.Watching her threading these I can see it will help with pencil control so great item for pre school age. The laces are of good quality and we have fun doing these together.You can get more expensive wooden ones but after reading reviews on paint being chipped and rough edges I opted for these ones and I'm glad I did.

See one answered question