on 5 July 2013
Product works quick delivery and great price dont know what else to say other than playstation one great for keeping a girlfriend happy lol
on 29 June 2015
Fast delivery - arrived 5 days earlier than expected. We bought for our PS2 because our old PS1 games have never saved on PS2 memory card. Fits PS2 perfectly and now we can save all of our games and don't lose progress. We tested it and it works well. Would definitely recommend.
on 15 April 2014
There aren't many boxes to tick when it comes to memory cards. It needs to store game saves and fit in a PS1 slot. This thing is 2 for 2. I have about 8 game saves on it and no problems loading up.
on 17 November 2013
This was a great buy, it came quick (well the next day). I'd advise any one who buys a playstation 1 or 2 to get a memory card.
on 8 June 2016
After losing my last memory card for the ps1, having a spare one will be especially handy which will now help me out instead of completing a game all the way through without actually saving it. For those who want to know, the games include the original Crash Bandicoot's and Spyro the dragon. Absolute classics that, funnily enough, can be way more entertaining (and occasionally annoying), than there are on, say, the PS4.
on 20 July 2015
Fast delivery, works great, I'm using this PS1 memory card on my PS2 to save my PS1 games to it.
on 14 June 2016
Ordered two: One works, the other doesn't, so I couldn't give more than 2.5 stars really. The one that DOES work is ok, saves well. The other card won't format on PS2, so it's neither use nor ornament. Cheap and cheerful for what it needs to do.
on 24 April 2016
Very impressed with the quick service and delivery time. Purchased the memory card to save some old PlayStation games that I have recently returned to playing. Item arrived in excellent condition and doing it's job so far. Highly recommended.
on 13 May 2015
Very dispatch and fast delivery, especially considering I live on the Isle of Man. (Ordered Monday morning and arrive Wednesday morning)
Does the job xactly as expected. I highly recommend this.
on 5 May 2014
I bought this product for my son in order for him to still use his old PS2.He is very very happy with it.I would recommend it any one who has been thinking about buying one.
Excellent.