on 17 November 2011
If you think this DVD is just for kids, think again - have some fun - sit and watch again and again with your children. My son and I watch the normal episodes every morning before school. A Christmas version of one of your favourite programs is so much more special and will become part of every Christmas to come.
on 5 December 2011
It's great that such high quality TV is available for children and Timmy Time is one of the best. My daughter is happy to watch these again and again and, as is customary with Aardman, the stories are so well observed and so full of detail that there is plenty for adults to enjoy too, even when watching for the umpteenth time....

I already had a number of these episodes on different DVDs though so don't expect all new!
on 23 May 2013
In comparison to what series are available for the smallest ones, this one is excellent. My son loves it (started with 2 years, now at 3.5 he still likes to watch them). He also loved Shaun, which for sure is more entertaining for the parents.
If you want to have some fun for the adult ones, switch on the subtitles (will make you love for at least one or two episodes :-))
on 30 October 2012
A lovely selection of timmy cartoons.
My daughter loves watching this on the long car journey up to see her grandparents, and its nice to hear her laughing away to herself in the back of the car.
Timmy is a great little character, who is quite cheeky really but it always ends happy. I would definately recommend timmy as a great watch for young children and toddlers.
on 21 April 2012
Bought this item as a Christmas present for my great nephew. Everyone loves Timmy from little tots to adults and whoever watches this DVD will not be disappointed. My great nephew watches this again and again, it keeps him amused for hours. Would thoroughly recommend this product.
on 18 December 2011
Another lovely compilation of Timmy and his friends antics! I think I enjoy watching this as much as my 3 year old daughter does, which is just as well, as it usually comes in the car with us on every journey
on 14 January 2012
A beautiful gift for babies. An international gift, because timmy doesn't need surtitles!! I've purchased also a fantastic dvd gift set, and my baby doesn't stop to watch it. I really recommend this stuff.
on 22 March 2013
great dvd or as our 2 year old calls them ddd,
if you like Timmy and his pals you will love this dvd
full of fun and laughter
add it to your collection
you wont be disappointed
on 2 March 2013
As always timmy time a firm favourite we have a few dvds now and my Grandaughter and Grandson love them,timmy is just adorable if a little mischeveous a great purchase,would reccomend it!
on 20 December 2011
Great product. Entertaining for the kids with 'big kid' humour thrown in too. Dont know which was more entertaining, watching the big kids viewing it or actualy viewing it!