1,168 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect pen!
These pens are amazing, it's so easy to erase the ink from more or less any type of paper, just using gentle friction which doesn't leave any mess or damage to the paper. The only paper that doesn't react well is really lightweight newsprint or magazine paper.

I find the pens invaluable for four main reasons:

1. It's brilliant to be able to start a...
Published on 7 Feb. 2012 by Anita York

3.0 out of 5 stars great idea, doesn't last long
Published on 3 Nov. 2012 by T.Bennett

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and excellent, 7 Jan. 2012
Quick and excellent. I had one of these frixion pens in black but i love all these other colours. The pink is my fave. Really pleased with my order. Thank you very much

4.0 out of 5 stars Not intended for fabric but it's ideal for quilters, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Pilot Frixion Erasable Rollerball 0.7 mm (Pack of 5) - Orange/ Light Blue/ Green/ Purple/ Pink (Office Product)
I use these pens to mark fabric for quilting. After the fabric has been quilted I can use a hair dryer to erase the marks. It's ideal and the nibs are fine enough to use with a stencil. You must try out the pen on a scrap first, just in case. I should like one of these pens in a very pale colour so I can use it to mark dark fabric, very pale pink, yellow or best of all - white.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 2 Jan. 2014
Bought some for work, as I'm a bit of a perfectionist and used to waste countless sheets of paper due to simple writing errors, but no more! The perfect halfway house between typing and writing without having to use annoying pencils that constantly need sharpening or break and rubbers that leave a horrible mess all over your desk. I even bought some for my crossword and Sudoku loving Parents, as my Mum kept getting rubber shavings in her mouse and keyboard, causing them to stop working! They erase all trace and the eraser tip doesn't wear down. The ink does run out quickly with daily use though, so I would also recommend purchasing refills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Biros, eat your heart out!, 19 Dec. 2011
I'm that kind of person who makes a mistake, and attempting to make it better the page eventually looks like WW3.
However this little pack of 3 life savers come with a rubber which is pretty nifty I must say! It doesn't take too much effort to remove. It's perfect for an exam paper, I do an English A-level so writing under pressure concequently produces irritating little scribbles, but I can now erase them! These pens should have their names in flashing lights in the stationary shop, alongside the price which isn't bad at all. One thing, the ink fades after a while... but you'll survive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Erasable Pen That Really Works, 1 April 2013
D. BROWN "Book Worm" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent rollerball.. Good coverage in a really nice colour. If you make a mistake use end of cap to rub out. You can then rewrite - even on the erased area with no drop in performance. Recommended particularly for students and teachers. A great addition to the Frixion range of pens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why didn't they have these when I was at school?!, 18 Sept. 2013
Great pens that you can easily erase if you make a mistake. They feel nice to write with and even help make my handwriting look neater!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Neat Freaks, 22 Oct. 2012
T. Wood (Middle England) - See all my reviews
I hate having mistakes or crossing out in my written work so these are ideal for me. Add to that the variety of colours and the fact that I can use them when quilting and I am seriously sold. They are fab!

3.0 out of 5 stars great idea, doesn't last long, 3 Nov. 2012
As a teacher this pen is great particularly for marking- if you give the wrong mark for a question or need to amend a comment you can simply erase and rewrite. However I find that these pens tend to run out very quickly and I can easily get through several of these in a term compared to a regular red ink or biro pen. Given the cost I am not sure if it is necessarily worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Perfect!!, 18 Sept. 2014
As a left handed writer, I find pens that I struggle to write with. This is amazing!! It is sleek, lovely to hold, the ink makes my writing beautiful and it is brilliant that you can erase mistakes. Making mistakes in a card (which I do pretty often) this is great as it erases it and you can write straight over it. I love this pen and would be one of my favourites!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant pen, fast delivery, easily erases, 14 Sept. 2011
I received the pack of 3 within about 2 days from when it was dispatched and I am extremely happy with the condition of the pens, the easy erasing, usability and overall quality. I would recommend these pens for basic use, such as taking notes or writing things up in college or university, but not for professional use, as if exposed to heat or a lot of friction, the ink will be impermanent. Brilliant pens!