5.0 out of 5 stars The Dark Knight Returns. Bigger and Badder!
Published on 22 Oct. 2011 by R. Kenney

3.0 out of 5 stars Batman: Arkham City - Collector's Edition (Xbox 360)
The Batman statue could have been finished off a bit better. The included soundtrack in this collectors edition is decent enough. The tracks are all sung and there is no instrumental music.

The game itself feels very much like the Batman world; dark and gloomy, and that's just the characters. Combat is well implemented and enjoyable to execute. Replay value can...
Published 23 months ago by Mr S. Anthony

5.0 out of 5 stars The Dark Knight Returns. Bigger and Badder!, 22 Oct. 2011
R. Kenney - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Batman: Arkham City - Collector's Edition (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Now I played Arkham asylum about 7 times, then I got the Game of the Year. Played that another 7 times, and I loved every moment off all of it. So I had my doubts about this being any better. How wrong I was. The moment I gained controll, i knew this was groundbreaking! Everything about the game is perfect! the combat is amazing, the graphics spectatular, voice work magnificent, and the story is pure gold! The improvements over Arkham Asylum can be noticed almost instantly, with an improved heads up display, more gadgets than Best Buy and more Batman baddies than a comic book collectors wet dream it it just incredible. My only gripe is the gadget layou is slightly different than AA so I often select the wrong gadget seeing as I'm so used to that but thats my fault. And the Collectors Edition is fantastic! I would have been sold even if it didn't have any extra content or the DVD. The statue and artbook was what hooked me, and what a high quality they are. Every single aspect is beyond perfect for this masterpiece of a game. 2011... the year of the Bat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 23 Oct. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is probably my favourite game ever, and I've only had it two days! Anyone who liked Arkham Asylum will fall in love with this - I thought Asylum was great but slightly flawed, whereas this is simply astonishing! Get it - the Catwoman DLC is worth it too...10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman.....need i say more?, 21 Oct. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I was fortunate to recieve this a day before release. I am approximately 4 hours in to the game, and so far I have nothing negative to say. Its a work of art, through and through. Plays very much the same way as Asylum but on a much bigger scale. The graphics, somehow, have been improved, the controls seem as reliable and as fluid as ever, and the storyline, well, i'll let you discover that. This version also gives you the 'catwoman bundle', so dont expect to be playing as Batman for the entire time. The catwoman character is so full of personality, she deserves a game for herself. Thia collectors version comes with a small statue, some download keys for various maps, an art book, a gotham knight feature length animated dvd, and a download code for a 'soundtrack album', even though the songs on it dont seem to be in the game(?)
This time around the challenge is greater, the fights with the numerous henchmen are slightly trickier, and some of the bosses are, well, hard. if you liked asylum, then do not hestate, if you hated asylum, i suggest you throw your console away, and take up fishing. BUY THIS GAME NOW.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHY BATMAN IS THE BEST STEALTH ACTION GAME EVER, 28 Oct. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
THIS IS AMAZING. It's that simple.
With Arkham Asylum (the prequel), almost all Batman fans were sceptical because of the terrible history of Batman . None of them were even approaching half-decent, in my opinion, and then Arkham Asylum came along... it raised the standard for every game you could imagine.
And then, when Arkham City was first announced, the director said (not exact words), "We want to continue to build on that Arkham Asylum foundation, but make it bigger, better, and badder than every before."
I've heard the Arkham City map is 5x the size of the Arkham Asylum, and it's not like Assassin's Creed Brotherhood when apparently Rome was twice the size of all the regions of Italy in Assassin's Creed 2. It wasn't.
With 25+ hours of gameplay, JUST IN THE STORYLINE, and another 20 hours of side missions, this game is well worth the money. It's also brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman Arkham city collectors edition, 13 May 2013
A very good product for a very good price. Inside the collectors edition you will get a lot of collectables and awesome art.
The postage was amazing quick and well protected from any damage.
And most importantly the game, the game is even better than the first one, batman arkham asylum.
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nearly flawless entertainment, 15 Nov. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
As someone who missed the first iteration (Arkham asylum), I am very thankful I didn't miss the second! I have liked batman but never was crazy about the character and assumed gaming entertainment based on the character would be more of a cash grab trading on the currency of batman's popularity.

I'm happy to eat those words and report that this is a truly well done game, that offers a wealth of enjoyment and some of my more memorable moments in gaming. This is a title not to miss, even if batman isn't your thing. Bravo to the team!

5.0 out of 5 stars Batman, 18 Nov. 2013
Mrs. Sharon Davies (england) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my sons birthday,he is over the moon,so if he's happy then I'm happy.fast service.would recommend this to any batman geek.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 12 Sept. 2013
Got this as a gift and he loves it :) lots of extras to play with very compact nice box

5.0 out of 5 stars oh dear bloody batman lol, 17 July 2013
this was bought for my other half as he is a batman freak lol, he was very happy with this purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressed!, 9 Jun. 2013
Very happy with the contents, and particularly happy that I managed to get it on sale! Even so, pretty good deal considering the quality of the model is pretty good and it comes with extra items like artbook and soundtrack. Can't wait to find a place to display the figure.

Batman: Arkham City - Collector's Edition (Xbox 360)
Batman: Arkham City - Collector's Edition (Xbox 360) by Warner Bros. Interactive (Xbox 360)