Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£2.97+ Free shipping

on 6 February 2013
A great pencil that is easily usable and strong lead, which is due to the spring system inside. It also has a decent rubber on the end of it too, which makes a change!
on 15 March 2013
I love these pencils because they are light in weight, easy to use, and colourful. A pack on 4 does not break the bank. They fit into various holders, including my handbag.
Definitely recommendable.
on 29 November 2013
These pencils are very handy. I use them to put entries in my diary and because things get changed it is useful to rub entries out and change them without making a mess in my diary
on 30 May 2014
These are amazing pencils, easy to use strong lead and attractive design. No breakages so far, the eraser is also really good.
on 21 May 2014
There is not a lot I can say about these pencils except that they work, they were cheap and I would buy them again.
on 2 January 2014
I was very pleased with this product. These pencils write finely and seem to last for ever. I do not hesitate to recommend them.
on 11 January 2014
Unlike many propelling pencils these have just one single lead, which is the full length of the pencil, so it should last a decent time. The rubber is effective and believe it or not they are USA manufactured, and NOT Chinese, so quality seems good. Easy to extend the lead with just a twist of the black nib end. It doesn't look like they are refillable, but at this price it is not an issue. WELL WORTH THE MONEY.
on 24 April 2014
There is another popular mechanical pencil that works by pushing the end to bring up more lead. this one works by screwing the tip, and it is a much better idea. The rubbers are efficient too. The only downside is that the lead seems to be variable: sometimes it is quite soft - like a B pencil - and sometimes it is more like an H.
on 22 January 2015
These are fantastic. These see-through colours are far better than the solid mucky yellow colour which come in other packs.
They work brilliantly well and you just chuck em away when finished and they last quite a long time, the lead tends to outlast the little eraser on the end but a non-issue if you use a proper separate eraser anyway.
Also got them from Amazon for £2 which seems great value compared to other places.
on 26 October 2014
I am architecture student and i draw all the time. I was so annoyed to sharpen my pencils every few mins! Bought this ones and they are perfect. They are really soft, on packaging it says HB but to me they feel like 2B at least which for me is good. I can use the same pencil for drawing and shading

See one answered question